Chapter 4

I wake up and look around-- nothing. I get up and wash my face. When I look in the mirror I see the horse-Wonder- I turn around and she's not there. I sigh "I'm-I'm just tired. " I get dressed and walk outside. Hana is waiting "ugh finally you are awake. " Hana rolls her eyes like yesterday didn't even happen. But I stay quiet no one usually talked back to Hana. "We'll come on I have something we need to discuss.... Just you me and Kitty and Sara. " I sighed, I had no choice. "Ok sure!" We walked to the place where the horses were the last time they were still there Iris layed dead. "When she killed Emma she must've killed herself after the funeral..". "But wait you weren't even there!" I shouted then I heard myself and piped up. Hana glared at me then spoke again. "When I showed up I saw Iris running away and she jumped off a ledge....." Kitty sighed "is there a reason you brought us here Hana" Hana glared at Kitty. She piped up "now we have to find out who did it....." Everyone looked at each other. Hana started to cry " I made her this friendship bracelet and now she will never wear this." Sara and Kitty hugged her. I was looking at the field of horses, Galaxy had purple eyes while Misty's eyes were black. I shuddered, I came back into the conversation "Maybe her dad did it he always wanted a son. " Sara joked. Hana glared "you all my best friend died don't you care!!" Sara piped up. "Ok meeting dismissed, and Sara can I talk to you for a moment alone...." Sara smiled "Sure sounds fun!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So she gone?"
"Of course I'm the best at what I do....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went home and ate dinner. Barely I was sick to my stomach Galaxy's eyes haunted me and Misty's black eyes. I went upstairs and got into bed and fell into a deep sleep..... I saw Wonder again and went up to her on the hill and avoided the arrow. "Now where are you" I asked. She looked at me and answered "I am everywhere. "