Chapter 3

I cried myself to sleep that night. But when I finally got to sleep I saw a beautiful horse she was a brown and White horse. She stood on a hill grazing on flowers. I walked toward her, she looked up but didn't run. When I touched her a arrow shot throw both of us I was fading but she stood tall and firm she looked down and said "weak" in a whisper. I woke up sweating. I yawned and put my slippers on and walked outside and took a deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So the job is done...." "Yes ma'am" "good, one down 2 to go....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back inside and changed into my finest clothes- today was Emmas funeral. I sighed and walked outside. The ceremony would be where the animals are as a symbol of her life. I sat down with Kitty and Sara. Hana was no where to be found. "Hey have you guys seen Hana?" Sara looked away, Kitty answered "she might be sick.". The memorial began, even the horse that she had tamed attended, the townspeople thought it was just wandering around. I cried softly in my seat. Kitty comforted me while Sara sat quietly thinking. "Why did this happen" I thought to myself. When the service was over the sheriff came to us three. "So you where friends with Emma?" The sherif asked. I replied "yes we were best friends." He sighed "where were you at the time she was killed?" He looked at Sara. She took a deep breath and replied "I was walking home to catch up to Rose to tell her that Hana wanted to say sorry for being rude. " the sherif laughed, " and you what is your story?" Kitty gulped and replied "I was walking home as well it was dinner time." The sherif laughed "now where's that one girl Hana as you call her..." Just then Hana came running to the group "DID I MISS IT!!!" Hana was in tears. "Yes..." I piped up. ".  "Well now,we are going to sped a lot of time together....." The sherif smiled then left. "I'm so sorry I was on my way when I saw that horse again and then...." Hana was in tears. Sara hugged her and Kitty and I joined in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, she's been buried and cleaned...."
"Yes ma'am but why kill Emma?"
"You will learn soon...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I went to my house, I didn't eat. I went up to the attic and got into my bed and dimmed the lights.
That night I had the dream again but something different happened. I went up to the horse and avoided the arrow. She looked at me and said "better...". I climbed on her and whispered to her. "What are you." She laughed and looked at me, " I? I am a Wonder...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~