chapter 2. singing lessons

Hey guys sorry the last was short I just wanted to start it out also the format will be a little diffrent and easier thank you guys so much♡♡

Marks POV
"Oh where is he. Where is he?!?!"

My palms getting more and more sweaty as I anxiously wait to see his bright Clearwater blue eyes. I blushed a little when I felt two hands covering my eyes.

"What the fuck! Who the hell?!"

I turn around and see jack, I instantly turned from red with anger to pink with blush as he starts laughing uncontrollably. I give him a pouty face as he starts to get himself together. I notice he had a tear run down his face.. I couldn't help myslef but smile and run my thumb across his cheek to wipe it away... his cheek felt hot to the touch

Jacks POV

I ran behind mark after I saw him looking for me once I got off the plane when I put my hands to cover his eyes he freaked the fock out. I died in laughter. I guess I cried too because when I opened my eyes he was wiping away a tear. His touch not only made me blush but sent a wave of weakness through my body. I wanted mark to know how I felt. So badly

"Haha sorry mark I didn't mean to make ye piss yer pants man!"

"I didn't piss my pants you jerk"

"Oh comon it was funny you know it"

He looked down to hide a sweet smile. How I wanted to kiss him.

Marks POV

I found myself looking back up at jack to find him already staring with a pink face, it was so cute. Not to long after my phone beeped.

"Crap I forgot my voice lesson today ugh jack I don't have time to run back to the apartment do you want to come with me"

"And hear you sing ofcourse"

*time skip:)*

Jacks POV

We get in the car and we rush over to the place where mark does his voice lessons. I met his pianist and I sat in a chair across the room. He started singing and I sat there with a loving tone on my face. I gues mark saw it two because he started walking over to me.

Marks POV

As I start to sing I see Jacks face with a cute expression. This was my chance to show him how I really felt about him. Nervously I walk over to him still singing my beautiful song with my pianist I hold my hand out for jack to grab. He looked at me and I gave him a reassuring look. He took my hand and I pull him up and close to me. One pair of hands connected the other on his waist and my shoulder. We start gliding into dance around the ruum as I am still singing, his eyes twinkling blue. I spun him around a couple times. At the end of the song, I pulled him into a dip. Leaning over holding him he puts his arm around my neck. Simultaneously and slowly we lean in for a kiss.

Seconds away from kissing the love of my life.. wade calls me and with my phone on loud it snaped me out of this loving moment scaring me and I dropped jack.

"Hey guys what are you doing we have drunk mincraft to do you two are late"

"Oh my god jack are you alright"
I cup his face in my hands worried he's hurt

"I'm fine ye basterd" he responded

Hearing those words made me so happy I helped him up we both smiling at each other.. this was the moment I new we both had feelings for eachother. We said goodbye to my pianist and went back to my apartments dropping off Jacks things and heading to my recording ruum. We sat there for a while and jack looked down and noticed my hand on top of his hand which was on his leg. We both smiled and blushed and started the skype call.