chapter 4. no!

Jacks POV

Its been 2 months since mark and i annoinced our relationship, people are really happy to see septiplier full force. We've both grown closer and can be ourself on camera. We've played several colabs together the past month when I flew back to ireland. I missed him everyday. But pax was so close I was ready to see the love of my life again.

I finished editing another video and I was about to get into bed. I even had my shirt off, when I got a skype call from markimoo

"Hey love whats wrong it's late you should be asleep" I ask

"Late for you its only 10 here jackaboy"

I blushed a little I love it when he calls me that

"Well I should really be going I have to prep videos for pax and seeing you"

"Alright I love you my little biscuit"
"I love you too bum bum!"

Marks POV

I laid awake for a long time just thinking about jack. We've been together for 2 months yet it feels like a century with him gone. Not in my bed. He'll be back soon which is good because I have something very important for him but I need help. I take out my phone and I text wade.

(Mark: m wade: w)
M: hey wade I was.. I was wondering if you could help me with something
W: ofcourse buddy whats it about.
M: um.. well its an extremely Important decision and a short time
W: oh mark no way!! That's so sweet when are you gunna ask?
M: I want to at pax

this was happining.. I was going to purpose to jack!

*time skip :) *

Marks POV

Finally Friday the day of Jacks arivel, which was perfect two because his ring was ready too. I went to the shop to pick it up.. a tiny band of silver engraved my little biscuit.. I almost teared up looking at it.

*time skip :) *

Jacks POV

I just arrived at lax airport and I'm looking for markimoo. I see him and I run into his arms. He spins me around. When he put me down I felt something hard. In his pocket.

"Uhm. Babe whats in yer pocket "

"n - nothing !!"

Why is he acting weird, I thought. I pass it by, Mark and I walk to his car and he hold to door open for me. He's so sweet.

We get to his apartment and walk through the door dropping my stuff into his room and quickly grabbing eachother shirts into a deep passionate kiss. That turned out into a make out session. Our lips expressing our love.We finished making out. our tounges enjoying the taste. Soon we got ready for bed and I crawled under his arm with my head on his chest feeling the curves between muscle. It aroused me but I didn't say anything. So I drifted to sleep.

Marks POV

"Today's the day" the first thing I thought of when I was woken up by my stupid alarm. It didn't wake up the peaceful irish man beside me. Probably because he's deaf from screaming so damn loud. This time it was ok because I had to set everything up. I kiss him on the lips and sneak out pausing whenever he moved.

I went into the kitchen and made some pancakes. However from the past sketch with the cyndago guys I had the urge to pour the batter on me. I stared at it deeply.

"If you won't pour it on you I will"

Jack was awake. He came to me kissed me on the lips and winked. I smiled. After breakfast we both got ready for pax. Instead of wearing the normal outfit. I dressed up with nice jeans and a blazer. We drove to pax and met up with Bob and wade. Wade winked at me and I realized I'm gunna ask jack to marry me in 2 hours!!

*time skip :) *

Marks POV

The two hours passed by so slow. And I couldn't Concentrate on the panel which was terrible. Finally was the time I am so nervous but wade looked at me so I had to be a man. Everyone said their final thank you speech and i stood up

"Um-uh attention everyone I-i have one more thing to say it's very important... jack can you come here please" he stood where I was confused... I took a deep breath

"Sean McLoughlin or jack to all you out there, I want you two know that I love you with every ounce of my being. You are my everything and always will be but I just can't be your boyfriend anymore..." I paused everyone gasping even jack. Finally I reached in my pocket and started down on one knee. The audience was screaming

"Because I want to be your husband the love of your life and so much more sean. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He looked at me.. but not with a smile.

"No."