chapter 10. missing

Marks POV
Its been a week. One long ass miserable week that felt like an etirnity. Jack was gone and I was lost. Bob wade and Felix Stayed to make sure I wasn't going to throw myself off a bridge. I didn't but I didn't move from my bed either. I never ate unless one of the guys shoved food down my throat with great force. I couldn't move any part of my body except my eyes to get the water away from my vision. I stopped making videos, but the others had vlog about what was going on. I missed him. I missed him more then he'll ever know. Wade and Bob picked me up to put me on the couch in my living room. They gave me water and told me I wasn't alowed to go back till it was gone. I drank it and was walking when wade finally broke
"Mark I'm so so sorry about jack, we all miss him too trust m-"
"NO!! YOU WON'T EVER MISS HIM AS MUCH AS I DO. I LOVED HIM I MADE LOVE TO HIM!! HE WAS MY HUSBAND FOR GOD'S SAKE.!!" I fell to my knees in the door way and everyone crowded the walkway. "I love that man dead or alive I will love him till I am dead and Noone NOONE WILL EVER MISS ANYONE AS I MISS SEAN!!"

"What about how much I missed you.... markimo" a voice. Sounded familiar but had been lost came through the door.
"Ja-ja-sean!!!" I got up ever ouch of my frail body and ran into him throwing both of us to the flora smothering him with hugs kisses and tears. He spoke with an accent I never forgotten.

"Haha get off me ya fock"
Everyone started asking questions. The main one :how?
"Sean how are you.. how are you alive!??"
"The doctor had been working all week to revive the half of your heart he cut away. Ya well he finally got it to work and attached it to mine. He told me when I woke up what happened and that I guess what you told me while I was.. well ya know. But he said he couldn't let a couple be split apart. Now because of him" he grabs my hand "you will forever have a hand to hold. My hand and mark Fichbach i don't plan on ever letting go." I can't help but kiss his lips. The lips I had been craving for so long.
"Oh jack never leave me again I was so lost I need you I-" I get cut off
"Love you too mark!" He says with a deep voice
"Plus mark. I don't ever plan on leaving.. and If I do I'll always be in your heart.. quite literally actually" he pokes my chest where the second half of the heart was his. We laugh. Kiss. Love. They say when a couple gets married it's two souls into one. We combine our souls and sharred one heart.

_____________________________________
Thank you guys so much for sticking through my very first story it was alot of fun. And broke my heart writing it. I have another one published and more to come please check them out and tell me what you think. Thank you guys for readingagain and I will write you. THE NEXT STORYYYYYYY!!

(Super cool outro awayy!!!)