1

"Oh baby, oh man"
"You're making me crazy"
"Really drivin me mad"
"But it's alright with me"
"It's really no fuss"
"As long as you're next to me just the two of us"
"You're my my my my kind of woman" the lyrics played in my car as I drived in the middle of no where. Just following the road to where it took me. Just as I saw a old gas station to my right. I decided to check it out, it was still open and running. It looked very old from the sign "James motors" to the low gas prices. I walked into the store to see a old man with grey hair and a beard. He sat with his feet up on the counter and a newspaper. But he shot up as soon as he heard the bell of the door ring. "Hello" he said putting his newspaper down revealing his face. "Hi"I said back to him making my way to the back of the store. "So what are you doing in this ghost town?" He asked. I'm not that much of a talker especially when it comes to creepy old men in old gas stations. "I was just driving around and thought I would stop in" I said grabbing coca cola and bag of pretzels. "Oh do you live here in town?" He asked. Hell to the no I got to get out of here now he's asking where I live. "Uh yeah actually" I said lying I live nowhere close to this town. It was silent afterwards. I went up to the front counter and got a pack of cigarettes too. "Do you sell maps here?" I asked. "What do you mean kid' you want a map to your own town?" He Asked. "I like to collect them" is all I said. "Yeah" he said handing me one. I winded up with a coca cola, pretzels, Marlboros, and a map. Kinda weird but who cares. "ID?" He asked. "I handed him my License payed for everything and left. Peace out. I hopped in my jeep texted my friend Bethany about the gas station and took a quick picture of it. The old guy probably thought I was a weirdo but I thought he was strange too.
I drove back to the motel I was staying at in town after exploring around. I just like to travel random places and go on mini road trips. That's what I do on my free time I mean besides watching Netflix and eating dominos pizza like what every teenager supposably does. As I was driving I noticed the motel was rather packed, which was unusual considering this place is a ghost town. It was hard to find a parking spot believe it or not, that's how packed it was. I went inside and signed in then went to my room. Just as I was about to unlock my door I heard from behind me the persons door across from my room open. I just carried on with my business awkwardly trying to open my door. "The key gets stuck sometimes" a girl said opening my door for me. It was strange it felt like when you couldn't open your locker in middle school but there was always that one person that always just so happens to be there when you can't open it. "Thanks"I said with a weak smile. "No problem my name is debi, what's yours?" She asked. "Mel" I said walking in my room. "Oh nice meeting you I'm right across from you if you need anything just knock" she said waving bye. "Nice meeting you too" I said closing the door behind her. She seems like a cool girl, she was nice. Her look threw you off though you'd think she would be not so friendly. She had short black hair with bangs that laid across her forehead. She kinda looks like Mia Wallace from pulp fiction. With a nose piercing and mini skirt. Maybe I should ask if she wants to hang out later. I opened up the pack of cigarettes I bought and lit one up. I mean I'm assuming you can smoke in here, there's a ash tray on the night stand. Oh well.

So I'm back guys this is my new story (obviously) so I hope you guys like it so far I'm excited to write more. Well like always thanks for reading ✌️😊