18

//next day//

"Wake up melrose"Leo said playing with my hair. "I don't want to"I mumbled tugging my blankets closer. "I made you pancakes" he said placing kisses on my neck. "I'm up!"I said getting up and running into the kitchen.

"I made a smoothie, wanna try it?"Leo asked poring a glass. "Sure what is it?"I asked. "Mango,pineapple,yogurt,honey with a little secret something" he said. "I wanna try it"I said taking a sip. "Good?"he asked. "Tasty"I said. "It's going in the book"he said. The "book" is Leo's recipes that he makes himself ,and I luckily am the judge for all of them. "I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend who can cook"I said eating my pancakes. "And bake,fry, and grill"he said looking up from his notebook. "Yes and those things too"I said pushing his hair back admiring my chef. Lol

"I smell pancakes"Debi said sliding into the kitchen with her fuzzy socks. "Want some?"Leo asked laughing at her entrance. "Nice entrance you made there"I said laughing. "Oh that was nothing"she said. "Sleeping beauty has arrived"Leo said as Scott came into the kitchen. "Oh hey butterscotch"Debi said as he stood behind her with both arms draped over her shoulders. "Hey butterscotch, want some pancakes?"Leo teased. "Yeah thanks"he said siting down. "Here ya go"Leo said handing plates to Debi and Scott. "Oh you guys should try Leo's new smoothie"I said taking a sip of mine. "What is it?"Debi asked. "Pineapple, mango, yogurt,honey and somethings secret"I said. "Is it book approved?"Scott asked. "Yup it's in the book"I said. "Ok we'll try some"Scott said.

"So what's everyone's plans for today?"I asked. "Well our appointment got rescheduled for today, so Scott and I are gonna go to that and do some clothes shopping after,then go to dinner with Scotts parents"she said while taking a sip of her smoothie. "Sounds nice"I said while looking at Leo hinting that I should probably met his parents sometime. "What about you guys?"Scott asked. "Oh well um we don't really have anything planned for today" Leo said shrugging. "Oh well um where gonna get ready and leave in about an hour or so"Debi said putting Scott and her plates in the dishwasher. "Ok Leo and I will be outside"I said to Debi. "We are?"he asked. "In the fort, now!" I yelled/whispered. "What's wrong?" Leo asked innocently. "Nothing, just a little tired of Barbie and Ken in there"I said flopping on the air mattress. "Oh"is all he said sitting down on the mattress. "Can I ask you something? But don't get mad"I said. "What is it?" He asked laying down beside me. "Why haven't I met your parents yet?"I asked. "Well the thing is I haven't exactly left off on good terms with them"he said turning to me. "Oh, well when was the last you talked to them?"I asked. "Um...since my mom kicked me out"he said sounding guilty. "Babe that was like two months ago!"I said sitting up. "I know..I know it's been a while but I'm pretty sure they don't wanna see me, I mean that's kinda the reason she kicked me out"he said. "Well I guess I'll never meet them then"I said shrugging. Leo just stayed quiet for a while then finally blurted out "I hate you"and walked out of the tent. "Yay"is all I said following him out the tent." I finally get to meet the famiglia"I said jumping on his back as he effortlessly carried himself and I into the house. "How should I dress?"I asked leaning on his door frame. "Like your meeting the queen of England"he said going thru his closet. "Seriously, come on you think I pack fancy clothes in my bags?"I asked him. "I don't know?"he threw his hands up throwing his clothes out on the bed. "Well I do"I said walking out of the room into mine. "That's great babe"he said still searching through his closest. "How fancy am I supposed to look"I asked. "You know what screw it! My girlfriend and I shouldn't have to dress up all fancy if we don't want to were gonna act like ourselves, dress like ourselves, and if she doesn't like it oh well she's already kicked me out so I don't give a rats ass!"Leo said all in one breath angry. "Preach it baby boy"I said. "That's right I don't give a shit what they think" he said throwing his clothes up in the air and kicking them then slipping on his tie. "Babe, you good?"I asked holding back laughs. "You didn't see anything"he said getting up laughing. "Come on let's go"I said lighting up a cigarette. "Man were wild "he said jumping into the jeep. "Crazy people are more fun"I said laughing passing him my cigarette. 

Ok enough with the crazy talk literally. Leo and Mel are going a-wall and Scott and Debi, well seem perfectly fine . Maybe Leo and Mel underestimated them maybe they're the ones they should be worried about with all this "I don't give a rats ass" stuff 😂.  Btw the if there's any errors sorry I didn't look it over.And like always  thanks for reading my 💩✌️😊

                 PEACE✌️