8

"Hey you ready to head home?"Scott asked us. "Yeah I'm kinda tired"Debi said. "Sure"Leo said. "Yeah"I agreed. We got in the car and headed off. I went on my phone for a while blowing up my snap chat story with videos of Leo singing in the car and his selfies, he is very photogenic. "Aw this one is cute send that to me"he said as we were looking at pictures of us. "Noo I look so bad"I wined. "Your face looks great there"he said cracking up. I winded up sending to him anyways. Even though I looked constipated,anything for Leo. "Here we are ladies"Scott said as the car came to a stop unfortunately." Hey when do you guys want to meet up again?"Debi asked. "How about tomorrow" Scott threw in. "Sure"I looked to Leo who looked kinda bummed out for some reason. "Hey you alright?"I asked Leo softy while Debi and Scott were talking about something. "Yeah..I'm fine"he said looking up a me giving me a weak smile. I didn't want to nag him about it so I just left him alone. "Ok well I'll see you guys later"I said looking at Scott then Leo then hoping out of the truck waiting for Debi to come out. "Oh hey"she said acting like she hadn't seen me sense we kinda parted our ways with the boys. "Hey good to have my girl back"I said putting my arm around her neck. As soon as we got in we laid on our beds and talked about the guys. "So how was it with Scott?"I asked ready for a huge story. "It was the best he's so sweet and really fun I like him a lot he such a nice guy I can't wait to see him again. During the movie in one of the funny parts he did the cutest thing he was laughing so hard he had to keep him self quite by nuzzling his face into my neck making me laugh because it tickled and the whole moment was just cute and ugh" Debi said fangirling. "Aw I think you guys would be cute together"I said. "Yeah, enough about me tell me about you and Leo"she said taking her hair pins out. "Ok well one let's talk about how cute it is he feel asleep I think that was pretty funny and cute, but at the record store he bought my records for me and the guy at the cash register thought we were dating so when I thanked him he called me babe but it was really adorable because at first he was blushing"I said sounding boy crazy. "Wanna see the picture i took of you guys when he was sleeping" she said looking on her phone with a smile. "Omg Debi you creep this is to good,aw look he was smiling aw I love it"I said laughing. "You guys do look cute"Debi agreed. "Alright I'm gonna take a shower"I said getting up. Feels good to take a shower sense I haven't taken one in 3 days.
"MEL MEL MEL! GUESS WHAT" Debi started. "WHAT?" I asked.
"SCOTT ASKED ME ON A DATE FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!!" Debi squealed. "Oh congrats girl, I knew he would ask you out in no time" I said while going into the bathroom. But on the inside I wanted to rip my hair out. Why hasn't Leo asked me out. Ok maybe I'm pushing it we did meet just today. Maybe he just wants to wait or maybe he just wants to be friends. Or maybe oh I don't know I think I'm  just overthinking it. He loves me he love me not he loves me....

//////

Hey guys I'm really bad at updating on time as you can see but I'm just gonna keep at it still hope you like the story. Like always thanks for reading my crap✌️😊💩

// just as I was about to publish this I realized that I wrote "666" words so I decided to write this so my story and phone wouldn't be cursed by the devil jk jk 😂//