No One Can Compare |13

Unedited

I'm writing this chapter in school ya . so it's gonna be short.

Alex.

After trina left I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

I can't believe I caused her all that pain. I mean yea I knew she'd be hurt but I never thought back then she'd leave a nigga. And this whole time I've actually been blaming her but I'm actually the cause of her leaving.

"Babe " . Samantha walked through the door .

"Wassup" I said . she came and sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"What's wrong ?"'she asked. I looked down at the floor.

"Just thinking "

"Bout what bae ?" She asked.

"Life and how it would have been if I didn't meet you " I said looking up at her.

She grinned "awee baby I know I think about that all the time you'd still be with that bitch and- I cut her off. "Don't call her no bitch her name is Katrina"

She looked at me like I slapped her or something " when do you ever get mad when I call her names ?"

"I'm not getting mad I'm simply saying don't call her a bitch that's all " I said getting up.

"You choosing her over me ?" Samantha Said getting up and following me into the kitchen.

"Man go somewhere wit all of that ain't nobody choosing nobody over you " I replied opening the refrigerator.

"Alex ! Stop fucking with me man!" She yelled. I closed the fridge and turned around to face her.

"I dare you to open your mouth and yell at me one more time"

She looked at me and didn't say nothing.

"That's what I thought now leave me alone man " .

"Fuck nigga " she mumbled.

"Why you mumbling ?" I asked.

"Ain't nobody mumbling dang shut up you so fuckin mean to me " she said pouting.

I shook my head " maybe if you kept your mouth closed and didn't say nun about trina then I wouldn't have to be mean ".

"So you would take her side over mines ? Like I'm not your fuckin girlfriend !" She yelled one more time.

"You bout to be my ex if you don't stop this shit right now " I said walking back into the living room.

She walked behind me and sat down on the couch next to me.

"I'm sorry babe " she said.

I nodded . "it's just I get jealous because she was the mother of your twins and it's like a competition, that one day your gonna leave me for her " . I looked at her face. But all I saw was Trina's Face.

"Don't ever think that baby " I kissed her cheek.

She smiled and when she did I still saw Trina. Man I really miss her that was my baby and even tho I do like Samantha but I don't love her atleast not like how I loved trina. Nobody can compare to trina . Whatever I said in the past I was lying .But nobody will ever know but me I guess. No one will ever know how much I really want her back . because it doesn't look like she wants me back . Wouldn't even blame her.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Feedback, Vote,Follow

Meme