Gotta Thank God|6

Alexander

"Is this everything ?" I asked

"Yes sir they dropped it off uh..30 minutes ago " my employee Taylor said.

"Alright thanks " I said

"Jon ! Come push these to the back and tell tyra and Lola to put them on the racks " I said

"Ight " he said.

I got behind the cash register and waited for anybody to come pay.

It was kinda busy today everybody was coming in to buy stuff cause you know New Year's is in 4 days,Everybody gotta get right.

This girl came and placed her stuff on the counter. I ringed everything up for her and put it in our customized black bag with "Wealthy Wishes" on the front.

"Your total is $97.13 " I said. She payed and left.

"Aye boss what you doin for New Years ?" Jon said leaning on the counter.

"Going to Spotlight " I replied.

"Oh shit ! Junior having a party ?" He asked

"Yea man his ass gon' have the whole city out there " I said

"I'm there " he said.

"Of course you are " I replied " yo ass everywhere "

"Wellll you know " he said popping his collar.

"All imma know is firing yo ass if you don't get back to work " I said

"Lame ass " he mumbled walking to the back.

"What was that ?"

" nun !"he said disappearing

" I'm going to lunch any of y'all want anything ?" I shouted heading towards the door.

"I'd like a burger " Taylor said.

"Anybody else ?"

"We good boss " they said. I nodded and walked out.

Katrina⚪

"Turn around " one of the designers says. I turn around and she starts zipping up my dress.

I was practicing for the fashion show and lemme tell y'all these people so damn Aggy. I'm tryna get something to eat and every 5 seconds I hear. Trina! Trina! Trina ! Shut the fuck up ! I'm so close to cursing these people out. I want something to eat I haven't eating since 7 this morning.

"Ok go " she said. I waited a few seconds for the girl in front of me to get ahead and then I started.

"Have a fierce look trina ! No smiling at this point " . I gave them what they wanted and when I came to the end of the runway I posed for a second then turned and walked back.

<>

"You did absolutely great trina " the guy said.

"Thank you I can't wait till the show " I said smiling and walking away.

The day till the show was only 3 days away. I mean shit I'm ready I'm funna kill it .

I walked outside and walked toward my Pink Camaro and got in.

I had to go home and get ready tonight was Nicki's concert and renae wanted us to be there.

I was driving and tanii called.

"Hello " I said.

"Are you on your way ?" She asked.

"To the house yea " I said

"Ok I'm here already and I'm ready " she said

"Ight I'll be there in 10" I said hanging up and putting the phone down.

I got to my house in exactly ten minutes and I turned off the engine and got out.

"I'm here !" I yelled walking in the house.

"Bihhh go get ready it might take a while to get there hella traffic " tanii said.

"Chyy, its new York what you expect , but when it starts ?" I asked walking towards the bathroom.

"In an Hour !" She shouted.

Oh shit! Let me hurry up.

Mike

"I'll be back tomorrow morning y'all " I told my the boys.

"Ight bro " Alex said dapping me up.

"Be safe " luke said

"Yea man and tell renae break a leg " junior said.

I laughed "ight fool ".

"Deuces " jace said. I put up the peace sign and walked up the steps of the private jet and walked in and sat down. Yea I was flying out to new york to see nae perform. She wanted me there so I was gonna be there that's my lil baby even though her ass be working a nigga nerves. But I know y'all heard about me and the bro having our own shop . Shit fye lemme just tell ya that. All the famous people be coming in that bitch.

All the boys doing good man. Jace and Luke own they own tattoo shop. Junior own one of the hottest clubs in Cali called spotlight. I'm proud of the gang man , we started off as drug dealers and look where we at now. I sat back and just thought how everything changed. Wow man gotta thank god for real.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Feedback, Vote,Follow.

Awee mikes going out to support his girl .

Things have changed a lot fr.

S/o to my cover maker YoungZombies . she's bomb asf ! Made this book cover props to her.

Yours Truly Meme ❤