XII.

So I realized that I never posted a pic of Ashton, but I see him^as Ash.

________

Kristian

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked at the chandelier above my head. I rolled over and saw that the bed was empty.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

Getting dressed quickly, I walked into the bedroom.

Ashton was sitting on the bed with his head down. I instantly felt happy and I walked towards him.

"Good morning baby," I said while gently pressing my lips to his.

He shoved me away from him and I tripped and fell on my ass.

"A-Ashton," I said with a watery tone in my voice. He just pushed me.

"What is wrong with you? After everything we've been through, you want to go and do some petty shit Kristian."

"What are you talking about?"

He threw something at me. It was the things I used to get high with.

"Ashton baby I can explain."

"No! You can't explain this time Kristian! You can't! You almost overdosed yesterday! Do you know how scared I was? I could've lost my son because his mom did drugs and you knew that yet you still did it! I get that you're still a kid, but you're smarter than that!"

I was now crying my eyes out. I started to hit Ashton's chest.

"It isn't fair Ashton! Everyone else gets to be happy so why can't I be happy? Let me fuck myself up and don't worry about me you heartless bastard."

"How am I a heartless bastard when I do all I can to make you happy. Have you even thought about what happened? What you put me through? And I'm heartless!"

"Oh please. You've done nothing," I fired back, but I knew it wasn't true. He has done everything for me. I was just too upset to admit it at the moment.

"Get out!" I stared at him in shock. He didn't just say that?

"What," I asked, obviously still baffled.

"I said get out. You can't honestly believe everything that has come out of your mouth."

"Ashton I-"

"No Kristian. You obviously don't care about what you are even doing. I can't have you around my son. He doesn't need to be in that kind of environment," he said calmly.

"You know what? Fine. I don't give a shit about you or your fucking son. Have fun without me in your life anymore. I hate you," I spit out.

Ashton honestly looked so hurt, that it hurt me a little, but I couldn't let my guard down. If he wanted to judge me than whatever. Fuck him.

I grabbed my phone and the charger and I stormed out of the house.

I decided to catch a bus home.

••••

Entering my old house, I stormed upstairs. I started to scream and pull at my hair. I was so frustrated.

Why did I say all that stuff to Ashton? I just ruined our relationship.

Ripping off my shirt, I stabbed the injector into my arm and let the drugs kick in.

I was going to talk to Ashton. I was going to make everything right. I was gonna-I was going to make ever-everything right between us, because I loved h-him.

Yeah, everything was going to be okay...

•~•*~*•~•*~*

So there are like one or two chpts left.

Yeah