Next Page

needed to get up eventually for school, so I was selfish and woke him up anyway. I shook him awake and he groaned and pulled his duvet over his head.

    “Go away Elena. I want to sleep.” He groaned. I laughed.

    “It’s Soph Jer. Wake up. I want to walk to school with you. It’s a really nice day.” I said. He groaned again and then slowly pulled the duvet down from over his face. “Morning sunshine!” I laughed. Jeremy rubbed his eyes with his hands.

   “Morning… What time is it?” he asked me. I leaned over him to look at his clock. 

  “It’s seven o’clock. Come on Jer. Get ready. I want to be in school on time.” I said pulling him up.

   “Okay! Okay. Go down and have some breakfast. I’ll shower and get dressed and be down in a bit.” He said. Climbing out of bed.

   I walked down the stairs and followed the voices I heard into the kitchen where Elena was sitting on the counter with the other person facing her. She stopped talking when I entered the room and smiled at me saying good morning. The guy then turned around to face me and I suddenly found myself staring. This guy was absolutely, drop dead gorgeous! He was tall slim and had brown eyes and light brown hair. You could see through his shirt that his muscles were toned. My attention was suddenly caught back when I heard Elena introducing me.

   “Sophia this is Stefan. Stefan, this is my sister, Sophia.” Stefan smiled at me and held his hand out for me to take. I did as so and smiled back.

   “Nice to meet you.” I smiled.

   “You too Sophia. Elena has told me a lot about you.” He replied. His voice was so smooth and soft. He was like an angel. Elena was a very lucky girl to have him. I turned to Elena.

    “You’re up early aren’t you?” I asked. She smiled and then relied.

    “Well, the early bird catches the worm.” She joked. I glanced at Stefan for a split second and then replied with “Sure does.” And a smile. “Speaking of birds,