Love With A Vampire - A Damon Salvatore Love Story <3<3

Prologue

The story is written in your point of view so “I” = “you”.

Your name is Sophia and you are Elena and Jeremy’s sister. You were really close up until your parents died then you moved away to stay with your other aunt and uncle in Australia. But then one day you decided you missed Jeremy, Elena, Jenna and everyone else left in Mystic Falls far too much, so you decided to face the demons left behind in Mystic Falls and return home to the rest of the people you love.

Chapter one

I clung onto the arm of the plane chair as it came in to land. I never had been a fan of flying but the excitement of seeing them again was enough to make the trip. I listened as the air attendant welcomed us to the city. The excitement grew inside of me. I smiled as I looked at the picture in my purse of us all. Me, Elena and Jeremy. A proper happy family. That was before…. I shook the thought out of my head. No I wasn’t going to think about that today. No today was a happy day.

     I grabbed my bag and made my way through the airport to collect my luggage and then on to catch a taxi. I looked at the photo in my purse again.

   “Not long now” I smiled to myself.

   “Where to ma’am?” the driver asked me. I looked up at him.

   “Oh, sorry. Um, Fells Church please.” I replied then gave him the address of my Aunt Jenna’s house.

   The journey was quicker than I thought. I paid the driver and slowly made my way to the house. It had been years since I’d seen my family and I was beginning to feel a little nervous. I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled call and then the door opened. It was a man I didn’t recognise standing before me. He was medium height dark haired with stubble on his chin.

   “Hello.” He said.

   “Oh, hi. Um, does Jenna live here?” Had I got the wrong address? Had she just moved and not told me?

   “Yeah, she does. One moment I’ll just get her.” He replied. I smiled thanks. A few moments later Aunt Jenna appeared. She had hardly changed. Still the same blonde hair, pale skin, kind features. A huge grin spread across her face as she saw me my face mirrored hers and we lunged into a hug.

   “Sophia!! Oh my gosh you’re here at last! Gosh you look so grown up!!” she grinned.

   “Aunt Jenna! I’ve missed you! I’m so happy to be back.”

   “Well come in! Jeremy! Elena! Someone to see you!”  She led me the way in, even though I knew my way around this house like the back of my hand. I put my bag down in the hall and walked through to the lounge where the man who had opened the door was lying across the sofa.

   “Alaric, this is my other niece Sophia.” Jenna said. Alaric stood up and shook my hand.

   “Hi. I’m Alaric Saltzman. Jenna’s boyfriend. She’s told me all about you. As has Elena…And Jeremy.” He laughed. I laughed too.

   “Hi. Pleasure to meet you.  All good I hope!”

   Alaric went to answer me but another voice got there first.

   “SOPHIA!!” I turned and saw Elena running towards me arms open for a hug.

   “Elena! My gosh I have missed you!” I returned her hug. I looked behind her at the figure in the hallway. “Jer.” Was all I said and he came running towards me too and threw his arms around my neck.

   “Soph. I’ve missed you so, so much!!” he cried and then the tears came pouring down my face. At that moment I wondered how I had lived my life without them.