A Job With Nastu

Lena's pov

"I'm back!" Nastu-nii said as he burst thought the guild's door.

"Nastu we just moved back into to main guild. Could be a little genteler with the door?" Mira said as she passed the drinks to our group.

"Ya, Salamander. We need to be genteler." Ganjell said looking at him with a smirk.

"Like your the gentelest person in the world metal head!" He yelled back raseing his fist in chalengeing him. Ganjell tackled him out of the door and crashed into a half-naked Gray. I ran after them, wanting a good fight. Semiq ran into all of is and got pulled into the fight. We had a large battle of fists and magic flaring up for a while before Erza came in and beat up all for fighting in the guild.

We all looked down sadly at the floor(its really interesting. I found a bunny-looking thing :D ). Everyone whent to there respective groups and got chewed out by the group members. But inbetween the chewing out Pinica was yelling about expesess and rent. I just took it all and wondered what the bunny tree looked like.

After five minutes of beeing chewed out Nastu-nii came over smiling like usal. "If you guys want money you can come on a job with us."

Grimrose looked up from his drink, "I think that we can handle a job on our own.''

Grimrose sneered at him but Semiq looked eagerly at Nastu-nii. "A job! That sounds good. We should rest. We good? Ok! See you at the house." And with that he was out the door, leaving everyone shocked still.

"Well i guess we have a job now." Pinica said getting up. "See you tomarrow." She left along with Grimrose.

I looked at Happy, "can you go pick a job?" I asked and he nodded then I looked at Nastu. "So it's my team with team Nastu?"

He smiled at my joke, "yea." He ruffled my hair. "My little sis is leading a team of her own. One day you might over power your older brother."

I grabbed his hand and smiled, "what did you say? I think that i already over power you Nastu-nii."

"What was that Lena?"

"I. Already. Over. Power. You." I said butting heads with him.

"What makes you think that? Little. Sister." He said butting me back with the same force.

"Lets see. I can use fire, metal, and wind dragon slaying. All you have is fire."

"And lightning," he rased his fist with fire on it, and I did the same. We were about to puch each other's lights out when Erza interupted the fight for the second time, and we were thrown out of the guild. Nastu-nii scrached his his head and sighed. "Im going to Lucy's place. She has a nicer bed." And with that he walked away with Happy in his wake. I sighed also and started walking over to Nastu-nii's place.

______________________________________________________

I walked in the door and heard a high-ish squell. "Yo Semiqi, was that you?" I asked looking around for him.

He chuckled nervously "ya. I'm just doing somthing in the bathroom."

"Well im going to hit the hay." I responded and crawed in the hammock in the conner of the room. I injoyed the sawaying for a minute before motion sickness hit.

When Semiqi came out of the bathroom he looked at the swaying hammock and me in it. He chuckled at me. "Well look at Lena now. Ms. All high and mighty taken down by a hammock for sleeping in.

"You................know............when.......this........stops.......I'll..................kick...............your..............ass." I said weakly.

"But when you get out is the key world."

"Well......... come..................here............I.........need.......a .........buddy."

"Well your buddy will not gt in there with you because you threatened to puch me not a minute before. " he eyed me supiosusly. "Will you hit me?" I shook me head and he crawed in with me.

"Mmmmmmmm. Buddy, your steady." I said into his bear chest. Wait. I checked agian and he was without a shirt.

"Sleepy time female buddy." He said runnning his hand though my pink hair. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep on his chest.