Pulling at the heart strings

CHAPTER 3

Grimrose's pov

We were all listening to the small butler man with intrest. 1000000 Jewels who could we not listen to him for the rase of money. "The extra is is you can bring back the master of the house back alive." He stressed the word alive. "All that I know is that the bandets attacked the mannor one night and took my master. We don't know where the hideout is but we want them wiped for this earth ok?" We all nodded in usion. "Please get him back and I'll event pay you all in cash."

Semqi got up and said "I'm fully winded now. Do you have anything with his resend sent on it?" He asked and the butler man nodded. He lead us to the landery room and Semqi and Lena were like animals looking for something that he wore presently.

"What are they doing?" I said pointing at them.

"They are raving for a sent so they are sort like blood hounds on the hunt." Pinca explained to me.

"Can you do that?" I asked as Semqi got a shirt and yelled.

"Lena I gots it!" She ran over and grabbed the coat and took a big inhale of the coat.

"No I cant. I cant smell like a dragonslayer. Semqi cant get extreme motion sickness. And Lena has no reconition as a woman." Pinca said holding her hands up and shaking her head. Lena and Semqi was now on the floor sniffing and I could see the dog resmblece. Lena picked her head up and ran out the door with the rest of us in prusuit.

"Whop whop Lena's got a sent." I kidded and Pinca giggled while Semqi gave me a dirty look. He ran up with her and the dogs were infront of us and the hunters in the back waiting for the dogs to find their prey.

We followed the dogs to an abandoned factory and was it Damn big. It was all rusted and a nice copper color looking like if you poke it it will fall over. Lena and Semqi were back on the ground sniffing trying to find the sent.

Semqi stuck his head up and nugged Lena and pointed over at a freaght elavator. Pinica and I were over there before them. We looked down at the big hole in the ground and then I clanked to life. We all jumped and wached the rusty peice of an elavator slowly climb its way up to us. We were all at the sides of the elavator with me at the ready.

They looked like Elfman but with a buzz cut. On each of their backs was a monkey with a fluffy Afro on them. "Hey did you hear that their was a guild out to get us" said the first one.

"Ya. Uh it was............. Fairy Tail right? The one boss wants to make it fall" said the second one.

"They will never find us here."

"Well to bad for you. Because your secret base isn't very secret." Lena said with fire all ready seeping from her mouath. She rushed at them fire on her fists.

"Lena no. They are to over powerful for you" Semqi waned but did Lena listen? No she didn't. And she just rushed to the two burly men.

Semqi's pov

I yelled at Lena to not attack the two men but she nocked me off and ran forward to the muscarl men. "Is this the salamander of Fairy Tail?" Said the one with a bald head.

"I thought he was more.........guyish." said the other Lena's head in his large hands. "And more powerful." He threw her to the wall and Lena made a large dent in the wall. I felt a large amount of hyper and a pulling in my chest caving out my soul when Lena crumpled to the ground.

I started to shake and Pinica shoved Grimrose back. "Get back. He'll blow." Her wicked smile came on her face, "they are going to get it now."