The Dragonslayer's Siblings (Fairy Tail Fan Fic)

Lena's pov

I though it was an important errand when Ingell sent Nastu-nii out for grocerys. When he was gone for five minutes Ingell and I were somewhere else. It had some odd colored trees that were all bear and we were not in Mongola.

I turned on Ingell, "why did you do that? Natsu-nii would come back in a few minutes. So why didn't we leave without him.

Ingell sighed then said, "because your brother isn't special like you Lena, you need to be with me and not him."

I couldn't belive what Ingell was saying. No more seeing Nastu-nii. Just me and him. I was outraged and turned on him, "what is with this? I'm going to find him." I ran off outraged. I outdod from Ingell trying to find Nastu-nii. I ran for about fifteen minutes before I ran into two people. I ran behind one of the weird trees.

"Hey! You two that ran into me come out. I warn you that I can use dragon slayer magic." My ears pricked at hearing this.

"Dragon slayer... magic?" I said peeking out from the tree. "You know that? Who taught you that?"

I heard two ansers at once. "Grandeny."

"Metalica. Where did you learn it from?" Came the question.

"Ingell. But he's no longer my father anymore. He took me away from my bother. I hate that I cant

see him anymore." I came out of the tree and saw a bow with black hair that had stuck out from his head he had a vest and shorts. The other one was a girl that had very shaggy hair and ragged oo cloths.

"I see that all you all have meet." I jumped when a fuzzy white dragon walked from behind the boy. She seemed to be nice but one of our first lessons were that if something was nice its deadly. My fists were now on fire and all the people stared in aw.

My hands were put down by Ingell's talons. "No Lena that isn't the objective now. All of them are friendly." He nodded to the new dragon that was covered in metal.

"I'm Metalica, and this," he put a talon on the other girl. "Is Pinca."

The fluffy dragon shifted and said, "I'm Grandeny and my secsessor here is Semaq." Semaq bosted about how he is a dragon secsossor.

Ingell nuzzled me in front and the other dragons did the same. "I'm Ingell and this is Lena. We have all brought you here away from your siblings. So all three of you can be the only dragon slayers in the world to know three types of slaying." We all jumped at this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can all the peoples reading this tell me how this consept goes. I'm was thinking about Linsanna doing Nastu's little sister and I thought about his real sister then Ganjell's then that lead on to all the other dragon slayer's siblings then there was a storyline and plot. So I did this and I thought it was cool

so,

fan

coment

And vote.