One 'Always have been always will be'

-Alyssia-

Four hours, four long hours in a car with my mom stepdad and stepbrother and his friend singing to 'N Sync. Yes 'N Sync.

"Bye Bye, Don't wanna be a fool for you, Just another player in this game for two" My stepdad Daryl was screaming at the top of his voice (dancing as much as he possibly could from sitting down)

I rolled my eyes, "Hey mom how long left till we get back home?"

"C'mon man Ally" Michael said

Again I rolled my eyes receiving and stern stare from my mother.

"Hey erm Bonnie is there a gas station? I sorta have to pee?"

My mom took her eyes off me and responded in a overly happy tone with "Yes we are just heading into town there's one in about four miles"

Luke gave a relived sigh and carried on singing duetting with Michael.

__

"Right Al will you go in with Luke and get just the general stuff because I can't get to the store till tomorrow" My mom handed me two twenty dollar bills and me and Luke left.

"Move, move guy gotta pee" Luke pushed passed a family. I gave them a look as too say sorry, they nodded and left.

I looked at the list my mom had slipped in-between the money.

Milk
Eggs
Bacon
Bread
Banana's
Flour
Butter
Crisps

I found everything and took them to the counter.

"Hello my name is Ashton welcome to 24 hour service is this all you will be needing?" I nodded as Luke strolled to the counter.

"Oh and some gum, and maybe a few of these" Luke said grabbing a handful of condoms winking at me.

I laughed "Luke your a virgin always have been always will be"

"Well sorry little Miss I've fucked Mat Mcormack" Luke spat

I looked awkwardly at the boy at the counter he was standing there ruffling his hand through is dirty blonde hair.

"Is that all?" he asked

"Hey I know you! your Ashton Irwin" Luke excitedly shouted

"It says that on his badge" I said

"No shit, I mean he's new he joined school last week"

"Is what this boy-"

"Excuse me Ally I'm a man"

"Sorry is this what this man says true?" I asked

"Yeah but your pretty and popular so you wouldn't know"

I rolled my eyes giving him a look of disgust at this random guy who supposedly knew me my money and waited for the change.

"$6 change there Miss, have a nice day" he smiled and winked

Yet again I rolled my eyes but then I smiled back tucking my hair behind my ear. Then me and Luke walked out of the store, I was totally confused of what had happened a few seconds earlier. This random guy and Luke and his condoms.

__

I just finished unpacking when he door bell rang, I just assumed it was for Mikey or my mom.

I was about to get changed when someone knocked on my door and then stormed in tackling me to my bed then placing a soft kiss on my forehead then lifting me up.

"Keith hey!" I said hugging him as he softly squeezed me in closer than I expected

"So how was Italy babe?" He questioned

"Well when I was there it was fine I just got on with my own thing and then on the way back after the plane I had to survive in a car for about five hours with my crazy family!" I let out a sigh

Keith passionately kissed me changing the whole topic from my rant to something totally different. But then we pulled away as we heard footsteps coming towards my room. It was only Luke. He walked in with his hands over his eyes.

"If you guys are naked, we'll let me rephrase that Keith if you have ur dick out put it away." he said moving his head around trying to work out where we were.

"What about me?" I asked

"Well hmmm I wouldn't mind seeing your parts" he muttered

Keith stood up with his fists clenched I put my hand on his shoulder giving him the 'back down' look.

"Luke just get your hand off your eyes!" I said, he did so being surprised that we were actually fully clothed.

"What do you want mate?" Keith asked

"Well Bonnie sent me up to ask if you guys wanted anything she was ordering pizza?"

"We will have a ham?" I said looking at Keith he nodded.

Luke was just standing there. Looking at us awkwardly smiling now and then he was obviously imagining something it was really freaking me out.

Me and Keith looked at each other and widened our eyes. Keith tilted his head in Luke direction as to say 'say something'. I nodded

"LEAVE!" I shouted. Luke straight away ran out the room shutting, well more like slamming the door behind him.

"Now where were we?" Keith asked lifting only one of his eyebrows up cupping my face before placing a kiss on each cheek then my lips then softly kissing me jaw line and going further down.

++++++

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed it I know it's not much but :)

credit to behind_the_book for the cover.

A ❤️