Three 'This pretty face aint gonna get served'

-Allissya-

*ping ping*
I looked at my phone to find a text from Luke saying:

Party at my place tonight! ;)

"Keith..."

"Yeah..."

"Can we go to a party tonight?"

He sighed before asking why like a child when their mom doesn't let them have any sweets.

"Well if we don't go think of what might happen I might loose my reputation."

"As what? A slut"  He covered his mouth just realising what he had said.

I widened my eyes I could feel my anger boiling inside of me.

"Baby, baby I'm sorry"

"YOUR SORRY KEITH HOW IS SORRY GOING TO MAKE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW BETTER YOU JUST CALLED ME A SLUT. GET OUT"

"Ally wait-"

"ISAIDGETOUTNOW"

He stood up gathering all of his things and then leaving. I flopped onto my bed put my head in my pillow and let out a huge scream.

Michael and Luke came running in.

"Ally! What's wrong?" Michael said as he came down to sit on my bed.

"Yeah I thought you might have been getting like raped or stabbed." Luke said coming to sit on the floor right next to my bed.

I didn't respond like I usually would to Luke and his stupid remarks that some how alway make things slightly better. I kept my head in my pillow.

"Ally c'mon I will go get some money off dad and we can go out and then go to Luke's?"

I didn't answer.

"Ally man tell me what happened"

I stayed still

"Not to change the subject or anything but from where I'm sitting and the angle of your legs and the size of the t-shirt. Well I can see everything."

I could hear Michael slap Luke. Finally I sat up and just laughed at the two of them. Their confused faces trying to work out what to do.

"Guys thanks for your help and stuff well your poor attempt but you guys are clueless so I'm just gonna ring up Phoebe and we will probably get ready here and come to the party"

"Okay see you later then" Michael said as he walked out Luke hot at his heels.

__

*ding*

I ran down the stairs to answer the door to Phoebe. As I opened the door she ran inside and grab hold of me squeezing me into her.

"OMG I missed you too much never I repeat never ever go away all summer and not take me with you!"

I smiled "I won't trust me I did not like the fact that Luke came with us and just tried to loose his virginity" I said half laughing half serious.

"Not fair!! You get to spend time with Luke he's great" She had always had a crush on Luke since he had punched her in the face when we were in kindergarten.

__

"Right so let me get this straight, he called you a slut?"

"Yeah"

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill him, did you dump him?"

"Well I just told him to leave so I'm not sure what happened"

"Look A you just have to dump him he's done this so many times he a idiot!"

"Can we just stop talking about him and get-" I was interrupted yet another time by Luke Hemmings.

"Heyyyy ladies!" he said joining us on the sofa.

"What do you want Luke?"

"Well you have money right?"

"Yes..." I responded

"Can you go out and buy some vodka because you guys look like 21 and let's face it this pretty face ain't gonna get served"

"I'm not sur-"

"Yes yes of course we will" Phoebe chirped.

He smiled and walked out the room.

"Phoebe what the hell?"

"Well he might just fall in love with me!"

"Oh god" I said

The next very moment changed my night....