Two 'I'm sorry okay'

-Allissya-

"Ally"

I checked my phone it was 10:68
am, why was Michael waking me up on a Saturday. Why didn't him and Luke go have a life!

"What Michael?!"

"Dad wants you!"

"Let's just remember it your dad not mine!"

"Well he wants to speak to you!"

I sighed sitting up putting on Keith's top and then trying to be as quiet as I can trying not to wake Keith up.

I stepped out the door to find my
stepbrother waiting at my door with a smug grin on his face.

"Oooo your in troubleee!" he said right before I gave him a black look and he straightened his face.

I tramped down the stairs before reaching the bottom where I slipped causing me to fall on my bottom.

"Allissya is that you?"

"Yeah Daryl I'm coming"

I stood up and regained my balance then opened the living room door.

"Hey Daryl my man what's up!" I snapped my fingers and attempted to wink but I'm sure I looked like a fly flew in it at that moment.

"Right so, me and your mom have been talking and we don't find it very comfortable with Keith staying in your room" He sounded very serious

"What? Why?" I was really confused I mean it's been like a year.

"Well since your getting older you started to become more sexual-"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH STOP RIGGHT THERE!" I exclaimed jumping up from the floor.

Daryl laughed "I know it's awkward having this chat but I just wanted to get my point across"

Right at that very moment the most embarrassing thing happened. Luke walked through the door.

"Hey guys what's the topic of the conversation?"

"I was basically talking to Ally about sex"

I put my head in my hands, I felt like I was going to cry.

"Oh so you told him about Mat and Keith and Keith again and then Keith again and oh John oh yeah I almost forgot Harry."

"What the fu-" Daryl said before Luke then went.

"Oh and those three triplets and their older brother... Oh yeah Kurt, Fredrick, Johnny and Matthew."

Oh-My-God Luke has basically just said to my stepdad that I'm a slut.

"Looks like this conversation is over you may leave Ally. You too Luke"

I walked out the room with a face as red as I don't even know how to explain the colour.

Once we got up the stairs I looked at Luke and punched him in the arm.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY DID YOU DO THAT WHY!" I let all my rage out.

"I'm sorry okay," He said rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry is that all you can say!" I grunted and walked back into my room swishing my hair as I left.

Why did Luke even come to my house he was Michaels friend why didn't they go to his house instead.

Keith was awake, he could tell by my face I was angry.

"Come here, let's just stay in bed all day and cuddle?" He questioned

"Sounds good enough for me" I smiled and hopped back into the bed resting my head on his chest as he stroked my hair.

I had the best boyfriend in the world.

Hope this chapter is okay Ashton will come in again soon and things will hopefully start to get so much better than this :)

A ❤️