Chapter 4

“She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.” 

― Janet Fitch, White Oleander

Chapter 4

Okay so maybe that's how I wished it happened. 

Now this it what really happened...........

After that whole I turned bad yeah girl you don't want to mess with me attitude that was begging to come out of my sarcastic mouth. I started to think logically and even though the thought was thrilling and would put some excitement into my dull life I really didn't want to get in trouble and I qoute 'Make my first words be my last' it was quite funny really.

I got out of my daydream soon enough to realize that Drake was chasing after me holy mother of mexican beverages I was going to die today.

I ran my butt off trying to get away from him god why was he so fast for and just like a Cinderella story one of my flats fell of. Great those were my favorite(my mom bought them for me as a birthday present and they were probably the most expensive thing in my closet) he was a little far behind since he starting running after me after the little chase after the girl who quit, I felt a pang of jealousy. Call me weird I know.

But seriously he couldn't catch up to me, but he could to her. I mean if he ran a little bit faster, I wasn't that fast now. Sometimes I'm so stupid I'm thinking like this, but if he caught up to me there would be questions and he would end up killing me (okay so maybe he wouldn't technically kill me, but he would talk to me and give me a death glare that could probably kill).

Shoe or life shoe or life that shoe was my life line. So being the idiot I am I ran and picked it back up, but not before I saw he was gaining on me. And I was totally frozen would he see me? Gaining back some sense I realized that if I stood here still he would probably catch up to me.

And so I picked up the shoe and dashed off passing every obstacle and spilled water cone there was flawlessly. Ballet came in handy I sighed, but he was fast I got to tell you that.

And soon he was right behind me I started to try and go faster, but not before Ernie the othe janitor came around the corner and we collided. We as meaning me and his huge trash can face to garbage. So good for the flawless thing. He looked suprised, but saw my situation and suppressed a laugh.

"Hey Drake," he said with a nod "I've seen you met my friend."

"Yeah what was her problem-"

"She has a lot of different problems actually some mental she's little physcotic, and as you can see physically," he said pointedly at me in the garbage can. I hit him in the back on the head with my foot "well I have to go now bye bye Drakey...oh and you know I'm still opened" he said wiggling his eyebrows, but I knew Ernie was gay a long long time ago.

"Yeah sure I'll remember that" he said. I could tell he was looking at me well more of the trash can I was in, I was so happy about this. He probably couldn't tell who I was under the heaps of garbage my face was in it was either that or the trash really smelled, probably both.

He walked off, but I could tell he was curious to know who the mysterious girl that was apparently running from him for no reason. And internally I sighed knowing he probably wouldn't give up, but the thought itself did make me have a little sad smile, if only he knew.

Thanks for reading!