Chapter 5

"To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love"

--Jane Austen 

Chapter 5

That question was in my head all night and honestly I couldn't sleep. What would he do if he knew it was me? Would he just give up the chase?

Should I tell him or maybe run with this for a little longer, it was the only way I could talk to him. I'm a loser a outsider with no friends he wouldn't want to be with me nevertheless be my friend maybe out of pity or remorse, but probably not free-will.

That hit me at the heart a little and then I realized maybe I should just stay unknown to him for a little while longer. I smiled at the brillant idea that came out from my head. And feeling ready decided to get up and got dressed for a grueling day of school, or maybe not I wasn't feeling up to it.

So I called the manger Rick and asked if he could give me a shift for today which he accepted. I brushed picked out my clothes and then went to take a shower. Half-way through though the water unfortunately cut off and I was half covered in soap and shampoo.

Great. So being on the thinky side today I decided the only thing I could do and put my head in the sink I know disgusting, but after using disinfectant and a hold set of other cleaning supplies I finally finished off the washing my head part which smelled partly of cleaning ware, shocker.

So finishing up with the rest I finally settled on sweats and a long sleeved baby-blue top and tied up my hair in a pony-tail giving myself a glance in the small mirror in the bathroom. I looked...decent enough anyways.

Heading over to the dance studio was easier you know since I didn't have to climb through any windows(hahaha I know it isn't funny, but give me a break).

I walked over to an entrance when a voice inside my head told me to run the opposite directions. I actually started thinking about the idea until Ernie came out.

"Hey little girl what are you doing outside come on inside there are treats."

"You know that sounded so pedophilish," I said watching him smirk.

"Well it's true every morning they offer breakfast and what not."

"Well I already ate breakfast and am not in the mood for a what not so let's go inside," I said smiling at him.

When we walked in I saw that the breakfast bar was filled with mostly...teens?

They were everywhere eating, talking, laughing some from my school and others not. I looked up at Ernie who chuckled at my confused expression told me the details.

"Drake's having some try-outs today and apparently it was a big-hit because a lot of kids want to join"...he said smiling "even me," he said pulling of his plaid shirt to reveal a superman shirt wth is going on today?

"Okkk-aaayy," I said feeling weird.

I went upstairs put away my things and by the time I got back down people were already auditioning.

"Next," I heard the sweet voice of my future husband call, wow that was so fan-girlish. How many times have I used that word?

I snook over and watched by the door as Ernie came waltzing in. I couldn't help laughing at his appearance as most other members of the dance crew laughed along. Drake smiled looking amused as well. Ernie was in tights a bright blue tutu-mine and his superman shirt. I need not remind him I don't want the tutu back.

"Ok well let's see what you can do," he said. Ernie turned on the radio to 'Sweet Dreams' and started dancing the moves I was doing before he was probably watching, that stalker. But the difference is he didn't know half of what he was doing and started doing some crazy hand motions, god he was embarassing, but by the end I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer.

"Fine be like that you weren't that hot anyways, and the spotlight always wants this so anytime your ready to handle all my moves call me, I'll be waiting," he said storming out of there.

Two clowns, one hula girl, three try-to-be-bad boys, a couple cheerleaders, throw in some jocks, and even a nerd and you get the disaster that was the audition.

After growing tired they dismissed everyone and said to be back tommorow if you wanted a shot. And that same stupid thing in my head told me I should audition.

Crazy?....right?

Hope you enjoyed! Night or morning whichever suites your time zone best. :*)