Chapter 51

|Edited|

-Another month passes. As he is still in a coma-

Chandler conscience.

:

My hearing is well, senses are too. I just can't move. I'm trying to come back. I'm tired of hearing my baby crying, family crying, and praying. Keep hearing the same line "Do you want to take him off life-support?" I'm not dead yet!

My heart is still beating, blood is still pumping through my veins, and I'm breathing. Doesn't that tell you something?! Don't that mean anything!

I wonder how big Thalia has gotten, how tall Mica has grown. I don't even know how long I've been 'sleeping'. I just keep looking at pure darkness. Siting with my knees against my chest. I want to see light again. And judging by how long I've been laying here I don't think I ever will.

Come on move something, twitch again! Wiggle you damn pinky Chandler something come on like you did your dam index finger!

I groaned and I knew someone heard it. "Doctor! Doctor!?" I heard my mom say, or I think that was my mom.

"He's groaning! You think he's coming back?!" I felt someone touch me and I tried groaning or moving. I was trapped in my own mind and couldn't do anything about it. No one should ever go through this.

"It's just his nerves ma'am..." I wanted to scream, nigga I'm trying to come back these ain't my damn nerves! I wanted to choke this damn doctor.

"Oh, okay.." My mom said with grief and hopelessness all in her voice. How could I do this to my family? I needed to keep fighting. I want about to die in this place. I can't die in this place!

"Son, if you can hear me. You have to wake up... I love you. Get up for your wife and inborn baby."

----

"AHH!!! Boo-yaa baby girl pay me my money!" Cash shouted as he slammed the domino down on the table.

"You're so rude! Shhh, have some curtsy of your brother, Clavin." He pressed his lips as he shifted in his seat.

"My bad." He said with sadness in his voice. Just then Thalia waddled into the hospital room with food. She getting bigger everyday and Chandler is missing out on it. She looked over at him and sighed.

"Baby girl don't get worked up just relax okay?" Cash stated. She nodded and sat next to Chandler as she planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Ohh!" She screeched as the baby boy kicked.

"What's the matter?" Candy turned slightly as her baby bump showed through her tank, her belly was huge. And it wasn't just one baby in there.

"The baby just playing soccer in his mommy tummy." She grabbed Chandler's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"I hope you can feel that babe. We miss you." She said softly.

"I —C-can fe-feel it..." They all snapped there heads at Chandler. His lips were trembling but his eyes were tightly closed.

"Chandler! Oh my god, Nurse come quick!!!" Thalia screamed.

"I to-told y-you I wa-wasn't go-going no w-where." He said groggily his lips were dry as sand paper and Thalia gave him some water to quince his thirst. "I know baby shh.." The nurse and doctor came in and checked him out.

"And, this nigga wanted-wanted me off life-support!" They all looked at the doctor as he quickly cleared his throat.

"I'm very sorry about saying that sir." The doctor said as he checked Chandler's vitals. Chandler still didn't open his eyes, but him talking and kind of moving was more than enough.

"Sir can you open your eyes?" The nurse questioned.

"I don't know. I'm trying." She nodded.

"Baby steps Chandler..." Thalia inquired.

"I felt the baby.. I'm sorry I wasn't awake for your pregnancy and—" she cut him off.

"Baby it's fine., as long your well." She pecked his lips a couple of times. His eyes opened just to look at her beautiful face. He tried to move his legs but, something wasn't right.

"T-Thalia." she put her finger to his lips.

"You don't have to say it.. I love you too." She grabbed his face softly and kissed him.

"I know but, how long has it been where's Mica?" He questioned.

"She's with my brother and Yvette.." He half smiled, "And it's been 7 months." His eyes widen.

"Damn. Ima need some pussy."

"Gosh Chandler, you just woke up!" She laughed.

"Yeah son, just foul at the mouth."

"Sorry ma, but can me and Thalia have some alone time?" They all nodded and his mom gave him a kiss and hugged him so gently. They all left and Thalia laid next to him. Her wet gears hitting his neck and gown.

"Don't cry daddy is back." He rubbed her stomach and she snuggled against him.

"Is it a boy or girl?"

"A boy.." He smiled and kissed her forehead. He was so glad he had woken up his missed everyone. And his woman to of course, as soon as he as healthy his was gone get him some of his sexy wife.

___

Thoughts?

He woke up!