Chapter 56 (short)

| EDITED |

Three months later.

Thalia

:

Sitting in the wife's section I was going crazy, "Go baby!" I shouted as I look at Chandler run across the court. As he played against the Lakers.

"Go, daddy!!!" Mica shouted. Her brother began to whine and fuss,. "Shh Sia'!" She said kissing him and giving him his pacifier. I laughed at how good of a big sister she was being.

Chandler's scored and everyone cheered but, some booed. Haters. The buzzer went off and it was half time. Chandler wiped swear of his face, he was so fine. It was half-time now. The lights dimmed down and the cheerleaders came out along with Cash. He began to sing his new single.

Everything was perfect. My marriage was flawless, Candy and Cash fixed their problems and since the baby came. Their bound could never be broken. Candy and Wayne are good friends, now. She let the things go with Yvette and they're cool now. They have play dates with there kids.

Wayne and Yvette got married also. My brother couldn't out do me though. But he tried. His career has been sky high. He's been in movies and more. His show Power has been the hottest show on tv. Besides Empire.

Yvette, that beautiful model. She created her on agency and branched on from there. And she finally announced that she was expecting. I think she may be having twins. But who knows?

The family had been good, no problems it just been peaceful. And I love it. Life has been A1. So far all is good. But, are journey isn't over.