Chapter 68

|| EDITED ||

"Where your ass was at dog, when niggas wasn't feed me?
Where your ass was at dog, when bitches didn't need me?
Where your ass was at dog, when niggas tried to run off?
Where your ass was at dog? You made me pull this gun out"

Thalia

:

As I drove to Candy's home I was livid. More livid than I've ever been. I couldn't believe what he just told me. He could've told me this weeks ago and man, I wanted to beat this hoe ass! She deserved it.

As I pulled into there place I cut off the car and got out slamming the door. I had to calm my nerves, but how could I? I didn't want another "Tanya" incident. Nah fuck that, this was ending before it even started.

As I approached her door it opened and Cash stood there looking goofy. "Hey, C, where's Candy? Is she home?" I asked with a attitude.

"Yeah, grouchy is on the couch eating up my fruit snacks." He said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and shook my head. "And, where are you off too?" I questioned. He walked past me.

"To mind mines!" He shouted as he made his way to his car. I shook my head and went into the house closing the door. And, Candy was indeed eating the snacks and on her phone.

"Hey, Candy cane." I said as I plopped down beside her and gave her a side hug.

"Hey! So, what did you want to talk about?" She probed popping one in her mouth. My smile quickly faded.

"Chandler told me some news and this woman needs to be handled. Like right now, no need to waste time." she rose her eyebrow.

"What woman?" She asked.

"Yolanda." She started to cough wildly and I patted her back.

"I'm good, I'm good! You mean Yo-hoe-landa! Tanya's sister? Oh my GOD! Isn't she-" I cut her off, I already knew the deal.

"Yes, she's the one who ran us off the road." She shook her head.

"No, not that- well that too. But, she's the one that told was in cahoots with Tanya! She's the one that helped her and all- I know these things. Ima the gossip queen. But, I didn't think she was that crazy! I'm not even that crazy! Don't kill me for knowing, but you didn't need to be stressed out anymore. This needs to be handled and quick. Before it gets out of hand." She read my mind to the fullest.

"So, what do we need to do?" I questioned.

"First, we pay her a visit. If your not down with-"

"I'm done with it. This needs to end and fast." She nodded. But I quickly thought. "Wait, your pregnant! You can't-" Candy fanned me off.

"Girl, if Cash knew I was doing anything like this he'd kill me. So therefore, your going to do this. So put on you grown ass woman panties and get ya' mind right. You can't show her any weaknesses. You won't this to stop? Let it be known. Stand your ground." I nodded and picked up my buzzing phone.

"Have you told Cash?" I questioned as I looked down at my phone.

Chandler.

My love😩😘❤️: Baby, I'm sorry for not telling you. And, I'll let you handle anything you need to... Just don't do anything you'll regret I love you.

I smiled at the text. But this shit needed to be fixed.

"Haven't gotten around to it..." She shrugged. I nodded and dropped the subject.

"Alright Candy... What's the plan? Lay it on me. I'm ready to kick some ass." After I said that, a smirk crept on her face.

****

Yvette

:

"Chase! Sit down, I have a headache!" I said as Chase began to fuss.

"Mom! I want to go now!" He yelled. I was getting even more frustrated.

"Chase, we can't leave right now, I have things to do." I said for the fourth time.

"Man, I want my dad... DADDY wouldn't do this." He whispered.

But I heard him loud and clear.

"What? Chase we had this talk son." I said rubbing his curls but he moved his head.

But chase moved my hand from his head and jerked back. "I want my damn dad! Do you love Mr. W?! More than you loved dad!" He said with an angered expression.

"Chase, you know this isn't the time or place! And don't you curse young man! Don't ever disrespect me like that!" I said giving him a warning. "And, I thought you liked Wayne you sai-" he jumped up yelling which made my head fly back in astonishment.

"Shut up! You're stupid, mom! You don't care! And, I don't care what I said Yevtte-" I popped him.

"That's enough of the disrespect! Let's go, NOW!" I said grabbing him by his hand and pulling him out of the store. He won't be getting shit for his birthday, talking to me like this! He's been acting out and I hate to say this but it's my fault.

"I'm telling Wayne too. Your grounded Chase! I mean it, you were out of line! I'm doing the best I can dammit! I loved your father, love him to the pint I couldn't love anymore! I did and I always will but I'm in love with Wayne! You don't want me, your mom to be happy? I'm trying to do-" I screamed in pain as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned and closed my eyes. I just can not be stressed.

"Mom, you okay-"

"I'm fine! Just get in the car and hush. It's nothing... Just keep quiet Chase, I'm very upset with you." He sighed and tried to speak but I held up my finger. I tried to fight back my tears. This was just to much.

My phone buzzed in my hand, looking at the phone as I held the bottom of my stomach.

Randy: Hey, how you feeling today? How is Chase Man doing?

My friend, which was also Maurice's brother. I just looked at the message. I didn't want to be bothered...