Chapter 38

{{ EDITED }}

Thalia

:

    "It's my baby's girl 2nd birthday!" I cheered as I tried to put her outfit on her. For it to be her birthday she was putting on a fuss.

"Come on, Mica.. Don't do this today." I said with a pouty face. She mocked my actions and began to giggle. "How do you know how to do that." I said with a laugh. She finally let me put on her clothes. She was matching her mommy, and no not Tanya.

"She looks so damn adorable!" Chandler, said as he came into our room. He picked up Mica and kissed her all over. "My two babies looks so amazing."

"Ma ma! Up!" She screamed with excitement.

"Okay here I come baby." I said as I pulled my shirt over my head. I made sure not to put in my earrings just yet. Mica would yank the hell out of them. And that would be tragic.

"Okay and hurry up love, we have to head out." I nodded and grabbed Mica from him. I wanted Mica's day to be perfect. Even though she was turning two, I still wanted her day to be special.

****

Wayne

:

"Yvette, I want you to come to my niece birthday party and you can bring, Chase." I said biting my lip and waiting on her response.

"Um, where is it?" she questioned as she turned to face me.

"Well it's going to be at Chandler's house. It's a whole baby carnival theme. Young and older kids will be there. Food and everything is going to be there and I got y'all a ticket just in case you want to go. If you don't feel comfortable about it you don't have to go. It's just gone be family and friends.." She looked as if she debated if she wanted to go.

"Mommy, I hungy." Chase said to his mom, she sighed and got down to his level,

"How do you feel like going to a party?"

"It depends, will dea' be food??" He said it made me chuckle he was stuck on getting his food.

"Yes, son and kids your age will be there." He nodded with a smiled.

"Yeah, mama we should go. Is he going?" He said as he pointed at me.

"Yes mommies friend is going. It's his niece party." He nodded.

"Um Mr. W, is her daddy nice??" He questioned and I heard Yvette sigh,

"Yeah he is. Chandler is a cool dude." I said with a nodded.

"Wait a minute, you mean, Chandler Nevason?! As in tha Clippers?!? Oh my gosh mommy! Let's go!!" He said jumping up and doing. He was overly excited now.