A Princess

HEYY..

Guys...

It's my first time writing a werewolf story...so don't be harsh,k?

Any who...this book will be updated every 7ish days...I try to get it in earlier..tho..

I know this is just the summary..prologue comes next..^^

Please follow and like!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley Henderson has always been called a princess, by her family and her friends but her fairy tale world was broken on the day her father died.

She always hated the idea of mates. She didn't want to be swooped away, and she wanted to be able to choose her mate, not have one already chosen for her.

She didn't believe in love at first sight either as it only happens in fairy tales.

But, she doesn't have a choice...when there is an announcement for the ball for the Prince...She is forced to attend.

And she finds out that Prince Sebastian Stone is her mate.

At that moment, she feels like she is Cinderella, with all the ballgowns, the ballroom and of course her trying to run away. Except for one fact, she doesn't want him to be her mate and she was caught before she could run.

She tries to reject him but she can't as she soon finds out that she is part of a prophecy that she has to fulfill. The whole world depends on it.

Riley is thrown into a whirlwind as she tries to ignore the attempts of Sebastian and a jealous girl while trying to fulfill what she was born to do.

Friends are not what they seem.

Family ties will be broken.

The fairy tail world will open.

Cinderella is known for her bravery and unselfishness.

But can Riley shrug aside what she really wants and become the brave little Cinderella she was always supposed to be ?

Especially with no Fairy Godmother to help?

Copyrighted by Me.

Please don't steal or plagiarize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to like and follow!

Thanks!

~Toucat

Word Count: 314