Chapter 4 ~Sebastian~

Hello!

I am making a Warrior Cat story. To see details look at the AN at the end of the chapter.

Please remember to keep on sharing suggestions, ideas etc.

~Toucat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

I sighed as I left the room my Princess was currently sleeping at. I glanced at the guard outside the door "Please watch her and make sure she doesn't escape."

The guard nodded respectfully and I walked towards my mother and father's room.

As I walked, I thought to myself. Why did she run? I mean, I'm not bad or anything, but it hurt so much when she ran. I felt like I was torn into pieces and I remember how she was about to step foot into the rogue territory. Does she hate me that much that she would rather risk her life with the rogues than be with me?

All these thoughts were whirling in my head. I finally shook them off and focused on talking to my parents.

Just then, I spotted Brittany gliding herself toward me trying as always to be seductive.

I sighed and glanced around trying to make it seem as if I was incredibly busy.

Brittany still approached me "Hello, darling. Want me to be there tonight?" She asked trying to be seductive.

I growled and shook my head "Back off, Brittany. No. " I added in "I have a mate now."

Brittany rolled her eyes and pressed closer to me "Yes, I know..Prince. But, you and I both know that she can't satisfy you right now, I mean it's obvious that she doesn't want you.." She said biting her lip. "I mean, after that fiasco, it's pretty obvious she would run away at any moment." She said with a smirk.

I growled at the words she was using to harm my mate. "You are wrong." I said narrowing my eyes, trying to be confident. In a way, though I would never admit it, Brittany was right, but I knew that my mate must want me. She has to. I need her. I pushed Brittany aside and walked away.

As I neared my mother and father's room, I was about to knock when I heard my mother speak in hushed tones. I lowered my hand and perked my ears, using my werewolf hearing to figure out what my mother was saying.

My mother spoke softly "We have finally found her." She said with gratitude in her voice. "She can help rid this kingdom of this evil."

Another voice responded. "Of course. But first she must accept him and we must put her under training." I did not recognize this voice and I was confused. Who is she?

I sighed and finally knocked. My mother opened the door in a few seconds and looked up at me in surprise. I made my face blank, as if I had not heard the conversation earlier.

My mother smiled at me "Hello, son. How is your mate coping?" She asked probably remembering the fiasco yesterday.

I sighed a little bit "She's sleeping right now." I said before looking at her "I wanted to ask if you had any advice for me to win over my mate." I said a little bit awkwardly.

My mother tilted her head seeming to think."Well, don't you think this question would be better suited for your father? Seeing how he won me over.." She said with another small smile. "Your father's in the training arena." She glanced behind her and then at me.

I tilted my head but nodded. "Okay thanks mother." I said before walking away. My mother seemed to be in such a great hurry to get rid of me at that moment. I shook it off and walked towards the training arena.