Chapter Three: The First Affair

PRESENT TIME: COLLEGE DAYS
###

It was an early morning, and today seems to be a very beautiful day! A very perfect moment to take a stroll around this dream university of those who have plans for their lives.

"U.P.!!!!"

I started to walk with a proud smile on my face. I still can't believe that I'm already here. Just when I approached near the cottages, I saw human lovebirds coming out from one of those. Really? These people stayed here all night long? Just the two of them? YEAH, you know what I'm thinking.

It's very early for them to just arrived there and came out a second later. Thus it is more probably that they stayed in that cottage whole night. And because they were lovers, as the way I see it, therefore, as a judgmental person, I concluded that they had sex last night!

Plain and simple, in my point of view, they had spent a big night last night.

As I look at them walking away, I can see how the girl clings to her partner. Sweet and "I-don't-wanna-loose-you" grip in the arm. And I told my self, "Hm, LOVEBIRDS."

The boy stopped walking and faces the girl. She seemed to be confused with the sudden "stoppage" of her partner. Simply, the boy just hugged her tight in an "I-love-you-'til-the-end-of-my-days" manner. "SWEET."

That beautiful scene brought a memory of a once colorful chapter of my life.

FLASHBACK TO HIGHSCHOOL.

I had a classmate in highschool with a beautiful name - Aubrey. She's kind, sweet and intelligent. In fact, she's my Vice President in the student council. She's the best student in highschool after me. Though born from a wealthy family in Bukidnon, she has a heart for the people, just like her father and her grandfather. Not surprising for they are a family of public servants. Their name is known for generosity, goodwill and servant leadership.

Aubrey Valyria - the girl whom I had my first affair.

"I shouldn't have chose you as a running mate, Raf."

"And what do you want us to do, for us to win this election, Ms. AUBREY VALYRIA?"

"RAF, I want us to win. YES. But not in this way. We can't bribe the voters to vote us. Gosh Raf! Don't you believe in yourself.?"

"It's not that I don't believe in my self. It's just that I don't believe they can see that I'm the best. I don't believe that they will be able see that I deserve to be the council president."

"They will. They will vote us. We will win this election. Trust me. Listen to me this time, Raf. Please."

I heed her words. She's right.

The campaign period is almost over and  election is fast approaching. Aubrey called me and told me that she's calling an urgent meeting. Her voice was trembling, so I presume it must be really, really, very important.

I rushed towards her mini-apartment type of room slash study area turned meeting place of our political party for the Student Council during the campaign period. Aubrey let the whole team use her place for all the affairs of the party.

When I reach her place, it seems to be quite from outside. I knocked the door. No one opened it. Really? What's happening to these people...

The windows were closed. I knocked repeatedly. Seems to be no one's inside. Did I come to the right place?

After hurting my hand for an era of knocking, Aubrey opened it.

"Sorry" while smiling sweetly. "Come in."

I looked at her face and went in. She closed the door and I noticed the towel in her head drying her hair and another towel around her body. I presume she just had a shower. WAIT. No one's here but her.

"Aubrey.? Did you really called an urgent meeting.? Where's the people.? I'm the one living the farthest from here but I turned out the earliest to arrive.?"

She smiled at me, far from her mood when she called me recently. She's calm and looking relaxed now. WOW.!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING.!?"

"Making you look at me. Making you see a different side of me."

"I'm out of this.! Do what you need to do, and I'm going out. Put that towel on and cover your body. I can clearly see the essentials.!"

I couldn't look straight in her direction. Because it's awkward. She made me rushed all the way here to show her ×××. AMAZING.! We're both fifteen and both had an image to portray. I'm aspiring for the highest office of the council and she's for the second highest office, and now, she's . . . "AUBREY, I'M OUT. I'm sorry but I can't do it."

She's a Valyria. And this is her other side.? WEIRD. But yeah, she's f*cking hot. When she draws near me in that bare body, I would surely be out of my my self.!  I would f**kingly be out of my mind.!

She's walking slowly towards me and I can't understand why I can't move my feet and walk out of this room. I don't know why now I can't remove my eyes off her when she started to walk. She's freakingly seducing me. I can't resist.

"This is me. I want you Raf. I like you, but I'm afraid it's something deeper."

She held my face and I can't move. But I still can think straight.

"I am not one of your boys, if you have any. We can't do it now cause we're young and it's inappropriate, against the rules of society, pre-marital se..."

She kissed me and cut my dialog.

I stopped her and walk out of the door.

What the hell was she thinking.?

I never look back and drive home. I walk inside our house straight to my room. I locked my door and lied on my bed.

I'm fifteen. Yes I know it.

My ×××, as I feel it, hard and firm beneath the covers since I saw her, all of her.

This is not happening. I can't think of her that way. Yes she's hot but she's my running mate. We have no relationship but friendship alone. Just friends.

I can't erase her from the mind. What she just did keeps buggling me. I feel like I wanna piss but not. Something leaks out down there. Just few fluids.

And I found my self getting my pants and underwear off. I held my ××× and ...

This would be my first time.

###END OF CHAPTER THREE.