Chapter 3 <3

~~this is just for you Brooklyn~~
   After I got ready I found Alyssa downstairs in the kitchen waiting for me. "Hey, Alyssa, I'm done now."
   "Thank goodness, Dan, I thought I was going to be late to my own damn party because of you!"
   "Well, let's get going then." And with that, we headed out the door.
                         •      •      •
When we got to the party, I immediately headed over to the couch. I honestly hate big parties like this. It's loud, people are obnoxious, and I like spending my time alone. The only thing I'm looking forward to at this party is Alyssa, the band, and food.
   "Danni! Come here. The band's about to start!"
   Alyssa is your basic "rich girl." I love her to death and she's my bestfriend, but she literally gets everything. She gets the big parties, the nice clothes, the huge house, and so on.
   We headed to her huge back yard to where a stage was set up. There were people everywhere! On the stage there were four boys. There was a blondie with a lip piercing, a umm...pinkie (he had pink hair) with a few tattoos, a dark brunette with a perfect jawline *excuse my weirdness*, and a cute blonde one with the most perfect curls ever. Alyssa dragged me up to the front and the music starts playing.
   "Hey!!! We're 5 Seconds of Summer!!! I'm Luke!" Says the blondie with a lip piercing. "That's our bassist, Calum." He points to the one with the magnificent jawline. "That one's Michael. He plays guitar." He gestures to the one with pink hair. "And last, but not least we have our drummer, Ashton." He points to the one with curly hair.
   This is one attractive band...