Chapter 4 <3

These boys though! Singing, songwriting, playing instruments, and good looks!! Talk about the whole package!!

They're almost through with the set. They've played 5 or 6 songs, and all I have to say is, damn these boys are great. Like I said before...the whole package!

The music died down and the band said their farewells to the crowd. "You can join me if you want, but I'm going to go find Serina." Alyssa informed me.
"Uh...I'll just stay here. Tell her hi for me though."
"Kk. Love ya, Boo!" She waved as she walked towards the pool.

Serina was one of my really good friends. We're not as close as Aly and I, but I love her just as much.

I've decided I don't really want to sit here in the middle of Aly's backyard all by myself like a loner, so I start heading inside.

That music was really good. And those boys weren't too hard on the eyes either. I mean just look at them! I can't even...
"Ouch, dammit!" I stumble backwards and fall flat on my behind. I must've ran into something.
"Ow, fuck!"
Make that a someone....I start to get up.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! I can't e..."
"Hey, it's honestly okay. I'm fine. But, are you okay?" I hear a boy say. I look up and see the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. I swear my heart skipped a beat. I then notice the color pink. Band guy...Michael is it??  I just couldn't stop staring...
"Hey, are you sure you're okay? You're kind of spacing out."
"Uh...ya. Um..I'm good."
"Haha. Okay. You had me worried for a bit. You took a pretty hard fall. Oh...ya. Sorry about that, by the way." He asks worriedly.
"It's okay. I'm perfectly fine. Well minus the fact that I think I broke my ass-bone."
"Ass-bone?" He asks with a slight grin.
"...ya?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~[an] thank you guys for reading. I'm sorry for not posting as often. I'm going to try and post more often now. I see a bright future for this. Haha. Welp....sexy endscreen dance (aka goodbye) ;)