If It Wasn't A Dream

"Why!? Zayn, you know how much I've cried ever since I was little. I didn't know what was going on. Why my dad left. All of a sudden you just happen to see him and start beating the hell out of him!" I yelled with sobs in between.

"Aryana, I did it for you! He sees me around you all the time and thinks you're using me! He told me he left because he didn't want to handle taking care of a 'stupid child'. He killed your own mother for God's sake!" Zayn screamed. By now officers came and tried to calm him down. The anger in me started to get calm.

I sighed. "I-I guess you did do it for me. I guess you did try to defend me. But, Zayn, you really didn't have to do that. Look at what you've gotten yourself into. Instead of putting him into jail, you got yourself in it. You got yourself in there, you can get yourself out. Without breaking out." I stood up from my chair and wiped the tears from my face. I walked out without another word.

When I got home, I went straight up to my room without looking at anyone. I lay on my bed, just thinking of all the events that just had happened. It was all a prank, I could tell. But, Zayn wasn't playing around. A soft knock from the door filled the silence. The door creaked as it opened and closed.

"Hey." Louis said softly. He sat down next to me on my bed.

"Hey." I replied without looking.

"So, you knew it was only a prank, right? Harry never really killed me." Louis said in monotone.

"What about Liam and Niall?"

"Oh that was real." I stared at him wide-eyed without saying a word. He chuckled. "I'm kidding."

"You better be. I thought I had to live with two monsters in the house." I cringed at the thought of them fighting all the time. But I guess having Taylor Lautner in the house is a bonus when he's shirtless. And then Edward Cullen sparkling in the sunlight.

"Stop thinking about Liam shirtless. Remember, you were mine first." He snapped me out of my trance. I looked up and saw him pouting like a little kid who didn't get a lollipop. I smiled, but it soon faded. "Although, I don't think Zayn was kidding when he said he wanted to marry you..."

"We're in Las Vegas. Everything stupid happens here. Remember that movie The Hangover?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he just used all that as an excuse. You two actually got married in a real chapel." I swear I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I finally sat up and used my thumb to brush off the tear.

"Then we'll get a divorce. I don't care what it takes. I never want to see his face ever again. I want to be with you again." My head rested on his shoulder. I miss this. The whole situation really got to me. His arm wrapped around my shoulders and he kissed my temple.

"Speaking of Zayn, who's going to bail him out?" He asked.

"Well it's certainly not me."

"Not me either. Maybe Niall or Harry will."

A/N: Right before Louis asked who's going to bail Zayn out, I was going to make them kiss. Then I remembered how much I suck at writing sappy romantic scenes.