Diana Greggors

Ugghhhh, I forgot to save and yeah it was horrible. I also entered seventh grade and totally procrastinated on everything in my life including this. Sorry.

---

My name is Diana and I have the best luck. I get to be Percy Jackson's best friend. I have known him for 3 months, but I can already tell that we are soulmates. I have brown hair and brown eyes that I am pretty sure match with Percy's raven hair and sea green eyes. Right now he is talking about some girl with blonde hair. I think it's his sister.

Later that day I decided to ask him out. Me and Lucy, my other friend planned that today after school I would confess my love to Percy and he would kiss me and we would fall in love. The plan was perfect and I just had to get through Greek class. I only joined Greek because Percy is in it. As I am staring at him I start thinking. Percy is so hot. Look I can see his abs when he sits like that. Oh No, he's moving. Wait, that's a great view of his biceps.(so weird to write).

Anyway now Greek is over and I can ask Percy out. Wheeeeee.

When I get outside I see Percy talking to a girl with blonde curls and stormy grey eyes. I start freaking out. But that can't be Percy's girlfriend, he would of told me, right? Yeah, I am his best soon to be girl friend.

I walk up to them and realize that the girl is seriously beautiful. I was getting nervous but I still asked Percy "Who is she?" Percy replied quickly crushing my dreams "She is my gorgeous fiancée, Annabeth!" And then they hopped into a sea green and grey Maserati without looking back.

Okay, I know that was kinda horrible but it's Sunday night and I feel lazy, so deal with it. Also character suggestions are helpful.

-Chairman