Aviana Winchester

This was requested by @The_Girl_Who_Waited8. Hope you like it!

--

I put the book down, my eyelids drooping over my hazel eyes. I brushed my ombré brown hair back and glanced at the clock. Oh GODS! It was 1:00 AM and I had to wake up at five to get to school on time. The shock wore off though. I had just finished the Blood Of Olympus and I hated the ending. Nothing was tied up and there were loose ends EVERYWHERE! I couldn't rant now, only because there was no one in our small apartment except my mom and I. She never understood my love of books. After mysteriously getting pregnant with me ( seriously, she only had one boyfriend and they never did that), she never was interested in mystical worlds. I flicked a switch and the orange glow faded out of my room.

-- Next Morning--

I woke up to the clatter of pans. My mom was running around our kitchenette making pancakes. For some reason I had always liked my pancakes, and food in general, to be a deep royal purple. After I had gotten ready and walked to the door my mom shoved 5 pancakes in my hand to eat while I walked.

--- At School--
As I was walking through the hallways trying to balance my stack of eight books a teacher grabbed my arm and pulled me over. "You're needed in the office immediately, go now!"
I walked away feeling confused, but I did go to the office. There I saw three boys. One tall, one small, and one kinda in the middle. The secretary handed me their schedules and told me to show them around without a glance up. Then I got a good look at them. They looked exactly like Percy, Leo, and Nico from the PJO series!
"What are your names?" I asked

The tall one replied " I'm Percy, this is Leo, and the brooding gay is Nico."

"Hey," Nico said angrily, "You don't introduce me like that!"

"You have to admit that was funny, though!" Leo said.

The entire time I was thinking about how they were exactly like the characters from the Percy Jackson books. Internally I was freaking out, but I had to be calm or they would think I was insane. I looked at their schedules. Math. I had that first too, so we marched out of the office and into the class. "We are here!" Leo announced with his fist triumphantly in the air. "You may bow." He said dramatically.

"Run and take your seats. Save yourselves." I whispered to the others.
Then I walked up to the teacher. Mr. Weatherby and introduced Leo. Mr. Weatherby was tall and lanky with fiery red hair and freckles. He was very strict and didn't tolerate nonsense so I was really worried about Leo. He wouldn't pay attention to me so I had to poke him and shout repeatedly.

He looked at us and gasped. " Merlin's beard!" He shouted. Great our math teacher is mentally challenged, I thought. Then I heard a hissing noise from behind me. I turned, then screamed. It was the ugliest and the prettiest thing I had ever seen, which is weird. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her face was really pretty, but she smelled like a petting zoo. I realized why when I looked at her legs and saw one donkey leg and one bronze one. Her face was kinda pretty, but it was marred by an ugly snarl. She leaped at me and screamed.

"HA Perseus Jackson, I will kill your little Mortal friend and have my revenge. I am Kelli!", she said as she sailed through the air. I threw my hands up to block my face and a jet of royal purple light, just like my favorite color, shot at Kelli and she crumbled and blew away like dust. I just stood there staring and gasping, shocked at what I had done.

" Well, it's pretty obvious your a demigod." Leo said flatly.

"Just come with us to a safe place called Camp Half Blood, trust me." Percy pleaded with his eyes and I decided it was okay to trust them.

------At Camp Half Blood-------

As soon as I stepped over the weird invisible border I collapsed. Hey, it's a lot for a girl to handle being a child of a greek god or goddess. Nico had explained it to me on the way. He seems to be the calm one in the group.

When I woke up I was in a small white cot with a thin white blanket on me. Nico walked in and introduced me to a guy who was standing nearby. I knew who he was immediately because I shipped Solangelo so hard, but I let Nico explain. He looked happy.

Let me just recap the afternoon. I met a pony man, held a sword, freaked out, watched and introduction video, met Annabeth and Piper, freaked out, failed at climbing a lava wall, and almost died, which was probably because of the lava.

It was time to go to the pavilion and the pony man, Chiron introduced me.
"This is Aviana Winchester, undetermined." As soon as he said 'undetermined' a crazy jumble of colors and symbols appeared over my head and even Chiron couldn't recognize them. Suddenly, a goddess appeared. She had brown hair and piercing grey eyes. Then she spoke.

"This demigod is a weird one. Don't object girl, let me explain. I am Athena and 15 years ago, some of the gods got into a fight. The gods were Poseidon, Hestia, Hades, Hermes, Artemis and I. While we were fighting a jet of our combined power hit a woman nearby and impregnated her. Even I do not know how, but it was magic so it was a little less straightforward. Because of how magical the combined godly power was Hecate has adopted her. She will not have the powers of the other gods, only Hecate, but her prowess in battle and intelligence is sure to stand out."

She had said intelligence with a little gleam in her eye. I couldn't believe it. I had a second mom.

I'm sorry about not updating, just got lazy. Anyway, I just want to support my friend, she just joined wattpad and I was wondering if anyone would check her out. percabethlover22. I didn't finish the story fully on purpose. You can let your imagination roam.