19

|Luke's POV|

It's been about a week wince Jasmine came to my house and blared me off. I knew she would regain her memory at some point, but I just wasn't expecting her to regain it so soon.

I needed time to figure out what to say to her. But my time was cut short when she came over my house and confronted me. I wish she had heard me out though, I was going to tell her the truth, about how I've always liked her and that this was all an act just to get her to like me back. I've been texting her everyday but she just ignores me. I wouldn't much blame her to be honest.

I also haven't talked to Ashton, Calum and Michael since the day I told them about Jasmine. Since Jamsine is ignoring me, I should just try and give them a call. Since they usually hang over Mikey's, I'll just call him.

"Yes?" He spits. Well, someone is still mad.

"Can we work this out?" I pleaded.

"Work what out" He grumbles.

"I'm coming over" I hung up and put on my shoes, then went out the door.

---

"Luke, we don't want you here" He said trying to shut the door to keep me out.

"We? Ash and Cal are here too?" I asked, while successfully opening the door and walking into the porch.

"Just Calum, Ashton's gone to the store" He huffs. Walking into the living room to where Calum is.

"Okay, well until he gets here, can we just work this out?" I sighed following behind him.

"Luke. It's hard to forgive you for what you've done" Calum grumpily replies once he sees us,

"I know, I know. But can we just take baby steps?" I asked.

They both hesitated before answering until Michael finally relied with "Very small baby steps" while Calum nods his head in agreement.

"Thanks guys" I gave him a friendly hug.

"They were all out of pizza, but I got pizza pockets" A voice interrupted us. Next thing, Ashton came walking into the living room.

"What is he doing here?" He spits.

"We are kind of forgiving him. But we are taking very small baby steps" Calum replies.

"Fine. Just don't screw up again Luke" He sighs in frustration and looks towards me.

"I won't" I replied. "I'm actually going to go over Jasmine's face to face to apologize to her, since she won't answer my texts"

"You don't know?" Ashton asked.

"Know what? That she regained her memory? I know that. She kind of came over my house and blared me off that day" I spoke.

"No, not that. I mean that she's heading to the airport" He said while taking a seat on the couch.

"What?" I half yelled through gritted teeth.

===

I'm just posting the drafts that I've had for like a year.

I'm not continuing this book tho.

sorry.