14

Jasmine's POV:

After I regained my memory, I realized I had fallen off the couch, and I still didn't know who's house I was in. But I didn't care about any of that, the only thing I cared about was finding Luke. I can't believe I even trusted and believed him for a split second. And he told me he was my boyfriend, what the hell is that all about? 

I'm usually scared of Luke, but today, I didn't care. He lied and played with my feelings. I thought he was a nice guy, but he is just my bully. He took advantage of me while my memory was gone and played with it.

I started to get up off the floor until I heard footsteps coming. I quickly got up when I heard a voice.

"Guys she's awake!" I heard Michael yell. Michael? Oh my god, this must be his house, how did I get here though? Shit. I may not be scared of Luke at the moment, but I'm sure as hell still scared of the rest of them.

Next thing I knew I saw Michael, Ashton and Calum running into the living room and rushing to my side.

"Get away from me" I gritted my teeth and backed away from them.

"Jasmine, please let us explain" Calum said stepping closer to me.

"You don't need to explain anything" I said pushing past them and walking towards the door.

"But you need to know we didn't mean it" Michael said grabbing my arm. I pushed him away from me and bolted it out the door. I heard them calling my name but I kept running. Eventually I made it back to my house.

Now to find Luke.

===

WHAT. NINE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. YA LOVE ME? #ThisIsASuperDuperShortChapter. I'll upload another chapter if you guys comment stuff on all the chapters. (No spam) But ohh snap Jasmine got her memory back.

ily

Don't forget to..

•Vote•Follow•Comment•