The Adventure of the Cult

The day started off pretty normal; me reading a book I just recently picked and my friend doing some sort of chemistry experiment which there came a soft knock at our door, at 221B.

  ​"Come in," Sherlock said. In walked the most beautiful young woman I have ever laid my eyes on. It was hard to guess her age, but she had a stunning figure and eyes that could kill.

  "What can I help you with miss?" Sherlock questioned. "Monsieur, I need help. I fear that I may be in a predicament. My birthday was just the other day and now I fear my life."

​  "What's the trouble?" Sherlock now facing the lady.

​  "I think I'm going to be attacked."

​  "By whom? When? Why?" I ask standing up.

​  "By my soon to be fiancé. He's been acting weird lately. Always going out, drinking, and I think he carries a gun and knife now. I'm very scared for my life."

​  "Well Mademoiselle, you should have no worries. Seeing as you too carry a knife."

​  "That's... Wait how did you know?"

​  "The shape is easy to see against your hip but have no worries. I'll look into it." So Sherlock got up and looked in his index.

  ​My friend returned later with answers. "It seems the fiancé is part of a cult. A false one. She has nothing to worry about."

  "But surely there's more."

​  "Yes actually. She's part of it too. She has no clue he's part of the same thing."

  ​"Well that complicates matters."

​  "Yes. The 'Don't Trust Anyone' cult. Hahahahahaha. So now we can return to what we were doing."

​Interesting my friend Sherlock is not part of that cult.