Chapter Eight

A/N: sorry for the wait, I know it's been really long and I've been super busy and I will be for the next couple of months. So this is just a short chapter as to be honest I need to re-read the story and make character profiles, a plan... Thing is I didn't think it would actually turn into a book (sort of) it was just an idea and then ... boom... I'm writing. Since I want to carry on with this, and my other book "The Clash" I'm putting both books on hold to work on the story lines and characters. I probably won't start posting until a couple of months when I've worked on poth of my works and only if I'm sure it is the best I could've done. So sorry for those who will miss it even though I don't get that many reads. God I'm writing too much... So, well, I'm sorry to dissapoint but the wait will be worth it because once I come back, baby its gonna be big ;) So here's chapter eight.

Chapter 8

Alex's POV

The feeling of adrenaline pulsing through my veins was exhilirating as I cleared another turn perfectly. It was the last lap and all the other racers were either out or far behind me. Well, all except for one, which disturbingly was the new chika. And I swear in the name of my padre, that she is good, really good. I mean she's been literally along my side throughout the whole race and something's telling me that she could quite easily win it.

Finally you realised that you are not the best and not always right?

Oh, hell no! Could you just leave me alone for the race at least?! 

Hmmm... NO! 

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the voice inside my head and concentrated on the race. I looked to see how far behind me the new girl was but found no one there. 

Maybe she's out? My hopes were crushed as I heard the loud roaring of the crowd when she crossed the line well before I did. 

The crowd went silent the second I crossed the finish line, just seconds after her. And to say I was angry was an underestimation of what I was feeling right now.

I was downright furious. To be beat by a girl!? What the hell is this shit!? Now it didn’t matter how hot she was, she fucking beat me! ME! How the fu-

My thoughts halted to a stop as she walked up to me and stretched her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand and held it for a bit longer than necessary as I stared intently at her, I wanted to know so badly how she looks under that helmet but it didn’t look as if she was about to take it off. Finally, I let go of her hand and watched as she walked away and just as she was about to leave she took her helmet off letting her hair fall down on her shoulders. Damn, if only she didn’t have her back to me.

Not that I’m complaining... I thought as I took in her round ass licking my lips. Taking one final look at me I finally saw half of her face before she left, confusing me as hell. I could’ve sworn that I’ve seen her before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: it's me again but this time I'll keep it short: Vote Comment Fan please :D Until next time :'(