Chapter 3

"Ms. Everdean and Mr.Walter, you will be debating global warming and how it effects polar bears. Ms.Everdean you may go first"

My hands are shaking and my heart is racing, 1 million beats er second. I step up to the microphone and slowly turn it on. Every eye in the room is on me. A deep breath.

" Global warming effects polar bears more than we can imagine."

OK. a good start. Just keep going.

" With....... global warming....... the ice caps are melting, therfore, destroying the polar bears habitat."

Better a little stammering at first but I got it!

"Sweety, are you okay?"

"Where am I?"

"Your in the nurse's office, cupcake. You don't remember? You passed out. Your mother is on her way."

Oh great! I passed out. I should have known I couldn't do it. Everyone in class must think I'm a fool. Ugh! And on top of that the step-witch is coming. God, help me. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare, having to face everyone.

"She's right through those doors"

"Thank you"

HELP!!!!!!!! Red alert. Code red!!!!!!

" You are such a disgrace to our family. How do you think it makes your sisters look? Everyone will tease them because they have a flimsy sister. I can't believe you! When we get home I have such a long list of chores, It will be a miracle if you can finish them before your 100th birthday. Then you will be locked in your room with no dinner! Get up. We are leaving."

I slowly start to get up. I have a strange pain in my left side.

"NOW!!!!"

What a bitch. I'm dieing over there and all she cares about is Sarah and Maggie. She hasen't been this bad since I broke my leg. It was forth grade and I was swinging next to Paul McFree. He thought it would be funny to shove my swing into the pole next to me. He did and my leg got caught between the pole and my swing and snaped. Mabel almost killed me when she saw the hospital bill.

I'm finally done with the work she gave me! It took me 5 hours. It is now 10:00 and I still have homework. KILL ME!!!!!!

But little did I know that tomorrow held, yet again, more surprises!