Chapter 14

9:30 p.m.

Danny's P.o.v

"What in the heck Marcus !!!!!!!, are you trying to get me to lose Sarah? you are so stupid, this is stupid."

"What dude, its just Courtney, its not like she means anything to you right"

"Courtney is my ex-girlfriend you twit"

"oooo my bad bro, I thought she was just some girl that you always talked to and never let go of".

"Marcus, just shut up,"

"Fine, handle this yourself since you have enough balls to tell me to shut up".

"ughhh...."

Courtney stares off into space at the party then noticed Danny sitting with Sarah so she walks over to where they are sitting and starts a awkward third wheel conversation.

"Heyy Danny, hows it going"

"Courtney get away from me, your dead to me".

"Babe why would you say something like that to me, I freaking love you,".

"Stop it, you don't love me, your drunk, you should leave".

"N-not before I get my hug and kiss from my besstttt boyfriend ever!"

"I'm not your boyfriend Courtney, I'm with Sarah now, you should go, your embarrassing yourself"

Sarah gets tired of sitting there and decided to tell Courtney to leave before she does something that she'll regret.

"Courtney, even though you don't like me, your making a complete fool out of yourself, you should go home, besides your already drunk, and your acting like a slut, just leave".

"I know you aren't trying to talk you, ugly boyfriend steal-er"

"Wait..a minute now, I'm alot of things but ugly isn't one of them Courtney, The way your acting is ugly.. your a ugly person and I honestly don't know why Carlos wanted you.. Your practically a whore.. Leave"

"Danny are you just gonna sit here and let this ish talk trash about me"

"I'm not your boyfriend, I'm not your friend, I'm not your significant other, I DON'T WANT YOU !!!!!" NOW LEAVE.

"Fine, you will regret every second of this Danny, I'm telling Carlos so he can come beat you up again".

"Byeee!!'

Courtney leaves the party and Danny takes Sarah up to his bedroom so they can have a little privacy.

"Babe, I'm super sorry that Courtney came and did that, I didn't even know she was coming, Marcus said that it was supposed to be a big surprise for the dare I had picked and I'm just sorry.

"Danny, its ok, I held my own and she ended up leaving right, That's all that matters."

"Ok, Are you sure your not mad"

"Baby, I'm positive, and plus Courtney couldn't compare to me even if she tried".

"Sarah you are so beautiful".

Sarah blushes and looks down at her hands and smiles, but Danny pulls her head up and leans in and starts to kiss her. They stay there for what seemed like forever. Danny moves his hands through her hair and continues to kiss her. They pause and just look at each other.

"Your eyes are so pretty, Sarah"

"So, are yours Danny"

"I knew you'd like them, you've loved them since middle school"

"Yesss, their just so blue and gorgeous".

"Sarah I love you"

"Danny I love you too"

Hours pass and before they know it they are fast asleep in bed. Sarah wakes up early the next morning trying to peace together what happened last night. "Wow, last night was kind of crazy". she thought to herself. She looks to her left and sees Danny fast asleep. "Awee, he looks so peaceful, I don't want to wake him". Sarah slips out of bed and starts to clean up from the party. To make time fly Sarah turns on her Spotify playlist and puts Lana Del Ray's song young and beautiful at a reasonable level. After a few minutes she starts to sing the lyrics out loud.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?" Will you still love when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will, Will you still love me When I'm no longer beautiful?'

Sarah's singing brings Danny down stairs and he just quietly listens and slowly makes his way to her and whispers "I'll love you eternally".

"Awee Danny that's sweet"

Danny kisses Sarah on the forehead and they walk into the living room and start to watch t.v.