Chapter 6

6:45 p.m.
Sarah's P.O.V.
Now that I have mentioned it, I see why I used to love the way Danny and I used to be. This moment is something that I never want to forget. When Danny kissed me, all I could think of is how soft his lips were. His light blue eyes made it impossible to keep eye contact, so I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. It seemed like forever, if you ask me. I have never been this comfortable around anyone before, Danny is the sweetest person I have ever met, I've literally had a crush on him since Pre-K. Yes, we were the best of friends when we were kids, but to be honest, I really don't know what changed. As I'm enjoying this wonderful kiss, I feel Dannys warm hands caress my cheek. Ahh, I remember those feelings, when we were kids, they were the best.

Sarah thoughs were interrupted by Danny's phone ringing. They both pull away from the kiss and Danny notices that its his mom calling. "Sarah, I have to take this call, it should only be a second". Danny said. "Its fine Danny, I should get going anyways, its getting late". Sarah said. "OK, here's my number, call me later then". Danny said calmly. "Will do, here's my number as well Danny". Sarah said happily.
After exchanging numbers Danny walks Sarah to her car door and tells her he really enjoyed the Tutoring Session, and was hoping they could do it again sometime. "I would like that". Sarah said smiling.
Danny gives Sarah on last goodbye kiss and walks back into his house, thinking to his self, Gosh I miss that moment would of lasted forever.