March 18th ( Jaden smith love story )

*Mini bio*

Main Characters - Aliyah Jordan(16), Jaden Smith(16), Willow Smith(14), Alexia Cannon(16), Jason Woods(16) , Megan Nicole(16), Sophia Marie(15), Mia Young(15), James Jordan(18), Charlie Daniel(15), Ciara Jordan(14) Daniel Perez (16 ) Chris Polly (16)

Setting - L.A California

POV - point of veiw

Enjoy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ Hollywood....my dream home...my dream career......my dream life.....but most of all my dream....

*Beep Beep Beep*

* Aliyah POV

I woke up and hit my alarm and saw 10 notifications on my phone and its 7:49

Aliyah: Ugh I dont wanna go to school my bed is so comfortable! -_-

I got out of bed, grabbed my phone and headed down stairs reading my notification. I got to the kitchen and see my favorite muffin on the table with a note..

~Morning hun :) sorry I had to leave early for an important meeting I left the information for school and packed your bag with your school supplies and an invalope you need to give to the princable. Have a good day and enjoy the new school! ;) -love mom <3

It was the first day of my new school and I do not like being the new kid. I got kicked out my old school because of all the fights I got into...not my fault there were fakes & hoes..I sat down and see a long text from someone..

*BestFriend*

Heeeey girl OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WERE FINALLY GONNA BE BACK IN THE SAME SCHOOL !! But who's your homeroom teacher? I got Mr. Z ...hope were in the same class cause I hate being the new kid lol You know but dont forget that the first day of school is look best day so DRESS UR HOTTEST! ( even thou u ALWAYS wear the best n look good in it but still look extra good n show the people who u r and where u comin from lol see ya in a hour!! :) bye love XOXO ~

I love her we been friends since kindergaten and were still best friends now lol :) Her mom suggested this school for the both of us and now I'm going to be in the same school and the same class!! ( I have mr Z to ;] ). With her hopefully this year will be good and better year than my last year. Over summer I thought of all my mistakes I made at my last school and now I want to start fresh at this school.

I finish my breakfast and head upstairs texting Alexia back and picking my outfit out. I wore a jean shirt with a cream color skirt that goes right above my knees with light-ish brown boot-heals with pretty jewelry with a white bow to put in my hair. Alexia sent me a pick of what she was wearing it was similar to what i was wearing since she wanted to be dressed like twins she wore a cream spaghetti strap shirt with a jean skirt that comes right before her knees with the same shoes as me and beautiful jewelry with a white bow in her hair. Her hair was curled in a high pony tail it was real cute. I took a shower curled my hair like alexia but i left my hair down curled and then put on my clothes. I took a pic and sent her a pic and instagram it. I grabbed my bag and my phone and went to my sister room.

- Bangs on door -

Aliyah: HURRY UP CIARA WE GOTTA LEAVE IN 30 MINS!!

She opened her door and came out in her pj's forgetting it was the first day of school. She ran down stair quickly eating her breakfast and read the same note I had from mom ran back up stairs took a quick shower and got dressed. She wore a grey sweater shirt with a mustache on the front with a black mini flow skirt and black boots with a mini long gold necklace and a black mustache ring. She pulled her hair down and made it wavy with a side bang. She grabbed her bag and ran into the kitchen and gradded some water.