4 weeks later

*Short chapter*

*Sophia POV*

Hey guys! So heres what happen the last 4 weeks. Alexia and kyle started dating a week before we left new york and hes moving he to california with his aunt cause his aunt live in cali and close to alexia. Me and daniel been chillin we really dont get into arguments but they come here and thre but its over little stuff and we get over it quick. Mike FINALLY propose to megan and it was in the cutest way. He took her out to a fancy resterant at new york and they had a reserved spot which was outside on a balcany. Then he played a song on his guitar he personally wrote for her and then firework shot in the air asking megan to marry him. It was so cute and I recorded it all :) Chris still trying to go back out with alexia but I dont think she gonna go back with him. Shes to happy with kyle. Mya been chillin not even caring to find a man but I agree with her. All the drama it can lead to and lose friendship. Its not worth it. And last but not least aliyah and jaden. Crazy thing happen. Ok so me aliyah, alexia, mya and I went out to the best spa in new york with alexias mom and cousin. Alexias brother was kind enough to find the best spa for us and he payed for me aliyah megan and mya. He pretty cool to and fun to chiil after he got his mind straight. We all wentto the spa talked about life and stuff and had a great time. Of course fiona didnt want to come with us cause chris is kinda her only friend in the house. After the spa we went out to eat lunch ( it was there last day till they go back to california ). It was really fun to hang with the girls and enjoy our last day on new york. The boys went to some party but it was really them chillin with jadens cousin and some of his friends. And fiona. I dont know what happen but some how at that party fiona started liking jaden and of course aliyah didnt like it so she her and fiona got into a argument and got into a fight. Jaden got mad and started telling aliyah that that fight wasnt necessary and some other stuff. Aliyah got mad cause she started thinking that jaden started liking fiona which I even know thats not true. Aliyah started saying stuff that made jaden made and now sadly aliyah broke up with jaden. I dont know everything that happen in there but I know aliyah wouldnt break up with jaden cause she THINKS he like fiona and she knows he dont so im guessing it was something jaden said to her that made them break up. So now were back in california mike goes to our school now and aliyah is about to start modeling! Alexias brothers friend was looking for a young teen for modeling and alexia didnt want to do it, megan was pregnant so she turn it down, mya to shy, I dont wanna model and alexia told her brother about fiona so he didnt want her so aliyah was the only girl left and she always wanted to model so he told her that she was going to start after thanksgiving. Jaden doesnt know about it but hes not talking to her and shes not talking to him but I can tell they both miss eachother. Imma give them a week till they get back together. But then again aliyah serious in relashionships so when she mean its over ITS OVER! Yea so thats what happen the last 4 weeks and well see what happens next!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS

I MADE THIS CHAPTER SHORT CAUSE I JUST WANTED TO :P

SORRY I JUMP SO FAR AHEAD BUT IF I CONTIUED LIKE DAY BY DAY IT WOULD OF BEEN LONG AND TOO MUCH :l

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA START OFF ON THE 1 OF OCTOBER!

COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW! PLEASE :)

THANKS FOR READING!!! <3

BUH BYE <33