Chapter 1: This Can't Be Good

The kids were upstairs in their rooms, Ryker is practicing his guitar. Jamie was teaching Oke a new trick, and then there was Addaline who was talking on the phone. This soon came to a stop when Addaline heard her father yell up the stairs that there is a family meeting.

*Addaline's POV*

I heard my dad say there is going to be a family meeting so I tell Sophie who is my best friend "I have to go, we are having a stupid family meeting, its probably about how school is starting soon and we have to make that our 'main focus'. So I'll talk to you later.bye" as I hang up my dad hollers "Family meeting! Get your butts down here!" I threw my phone across the room at this point.

I jumped off my bed and headed out to the door. When I open the door I spot my little sister Jamie wobbling down the stairs with our Yorkie Oke right behind her. I get to the bottom of the stairs when I was then asked "Can you go upstairs and get your brother please?" I reply with an "UGH!" and turn around and stomp back up the stairs.

I stop outside my twin brother's room, I can hear his electric guitar that our parents thought would be a good idea to get him for our 17th birthday. I started pounding on his door until he opened the door to his shirt around his neck and a glare on his face. I respond to his glare with a smirk and he continues to glare at me when he asks "what the hell do you want?" I gave him a glare back and the response "Dad has called a family meeting downstairs." He grunts and begins to shut his door, I turn around and head down the hall to the stairs but stop mid step. I turn around and yell "put your shirt on while you're in there!" I hear his response which is only a "No promises!" I then turn back around and quickly rush down the stairs to the living room and sit down on our couch.

We are waiting a good five minutes before Ryker finally shows up "thank the lord you're wearing a shirt" I puff. He looks at me with a wide smirk on his face "Oh come on sis you know you like the view" he says as he lifts up his shirt. I pretend to throw up and which that you hear my 4 year old sister having a laughing fit and I soon join in . My dad speaks up "girls knock it off. Ryker sit down. Your mom and I have something to tell you." I glance over at my mom and she's already in tears and that's when I knew this can't be good.

*Author's note*

So what do you think the news is?
Vote, comment , share I want to know what you think.

XOXO Emily