Character 3: This Can't be Happening

Above is Addaline and Ryker, they are really close and are always there for each other. Will they always be is the real question.

*Addaline's POV*

I gaped in shock " The states?! As in the United States?" My dad was trying to hold in his laugh " Yes honey, as in the United States." My vision begins to get blurry "So we are moving to America?" my dad looked over at my mom and then back at me. " Yes we leave next Saturday, one week from today. Then moving truck will be here on Wednesday. Ryker speaks up " I can't believe you guys right now!" he gets up and storms up the stairs, my mom gets up to follow him, but my dad doesn't let her.

The tears started pouring and I couldn't face my parents anymore. I run out of the room and race up the stairs and stop outside Ryker's door. I knock lightly hoping that maybe he will let me in

*Ryker's POV*

I hear someone knock on my door and I'm not in the mood to talk so I simply say " I don't want to talk right now, Can you just let me be?" I then hear some sniffles followed by a sigh " Ryker... It's Addy can you please let me in?" I get up off my bed and open the door to see her with red swollen eyes with mascara running down them. I hold my arms out to her and she instantly wraps herself around me. She looks up at me with a smile " why can't you ever keep a shirt on?" I just smile at her and laugh.She begins to sob again so I lead her over to the bed and we lay day. She's facing me, and I begin to wipe her tears away. She looks up at me " Ryk, this can't be happening. I don't want to move." I slide up and rest my back against my headboard. " I can't believe this is happening either, but sadly it is. She moves so she is sitting in front of me, sitting with her legs crossed. She looks up at me " What about our friends, family is not a concern since live in England still, but our friends Ryker!"

" I don't want to leave my friends, but we don't have a choice. It's part of Dads promotion, we have to be happy for him."

*Author's Note*

I tried to make this chapter a bit longer than the others. I think I failed though (lol) I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

XOXO  ~EMILY