Chapter 8: The Answer

*Alison's POV*

I stand and stare at Ryker, who just took all of his might and courage to ask the question that all men dread. The possible answers jump around in my mind like they're on a brain trampoline. My body shakes slightly at the impact that my answer will have on the rest of my life. I could spend the rest of my life with Ryker, but he is moving to America and I would never see him again once he left.

"Uh...Uhm. I would love to but you're leaving in a few days to move to America! How would it work? Just tell me how and my heart is yours just as it was before." I ask, my eyes tearing up from the pain of the car crash and the pain of my boyfriend moving.

"We could get a flat together and live here in England. I've got the money and the place could be ours in just one call." Ryker answers, reaching his hand to Alison's face to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Oh, Ryker, I would love it. Would we be able to finish schooling and afford the flat along with school? Is it fit for us to live in?" I ask, the ideas of the faults the home could have zooming in and out of focus.

"So, what do you say, princess?" Ryker replies, knowing that when he calls me princess, yes is the answer to come from my mouth.

I take his hand and nod furiously. He knew what my answer would be before he even asked. A smile grows on both of our faces. He giggles a slight bit and hugs me tight, grabbing his phone to call the realtor.

*Ryker's POV*

I dial the realtor's phone number, pressing call as soon as I enter the last digit.

"Hello, this is Ryker. I asked about the flat you had for rent the other day and I was interested in renting this home for my girlfriend and I." I say, cautious as to how I speak to the respected realtor.

"Oh yes. Of course you can rent this home. When would you like to meet so we can discuss the terms of this rental?" the realtor asks, ready to sell the house to the two lovebirds.

"Whenever is okay with me. Just set a time and date and I'll be there as soon as I can. Thank you so much, sir. I'm so glad you are letting us rent the house. Goodbye, sir." I end the conversation, excitement flowing viciously through my veins.

I now dial my father's phone, knowing that I have to tell him that I'm not going to America and also engaged now.

The phone rings two times and then he answers.

"Hey Ryk, what's up?" my father asks in an unusually casual tone.

"I have something to tell you, dad" I reply in a soft and calm voice.

"Anything, son" he replies in a worried voice.

"Well, I'm not going to America. I'm engaged now and I already have a flat rented for me and my fiance." I say, hoping he doesn't take this news too harshly.

"Well then. We will have to make the most of these next few days before we leave." He replies, taking the news very lightly considering the circumstances.

"Father, please let mom know. I couldn't stand to make her cry." I say. thinking of how upset my mother would be.

I hang up the phone and go over to Alison, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"It's done, princess." I tell her, "We have the house. I'm not leaving either." I say some more, seeing the smile grow on her face.

* Author's Note*

This amazing chapter was made by Winchester_Or_Die I was going to make her say no... but he seemed to have a different idea :) I hope you all enjoyed it because I defiantly did! 

Go follow Winchester_Or_Die than VOTE, COMMENT and Share I would love to know what you think. I also hope your new year is off to a great start :)