Cleaning Up

Maddie it's him

It's who

The guy from the mall

He's your helper?!

Yea and he doesn't like working with a shirt on

OMG can I help too

Yea whatever gotta go bye

Bye

Hottie boys name is actually Austin which I find hot. But even hotter I think he's flirting with me, and plus he doesn't like wearing shirts so that helps to. Man I think his flirting is working. "Hey Kaitlyn just finished with the horses want me to do anything else?" When he comes over he scares me so I jump "oh sorry you scared me um no there's nothing else I don't think" "Ok I'm gonna go to my room then if you need anything just ask" "Ok thanks Austin" he went to his room and I went to the kitchen to cook some lunch. The reason he has a room is cause we made a deal, he can live her for free if he helps out.

After a few months him and I started to get closer then ever maybe a little to close, but I like him so I didn't really care. About 2 years later I became a country singer and he was my bodyguard like when I was at me concert one day singing a song called Our Song and at the after party a guy came up to me and tried to kidnap me but Austin was there and he knocked that guy out faster then you can say hi. But today when we get home he told me I was safe with him which I found kinda weird but sweet at the same time.