He Cares

Well Austin has been acting strange lately like he's been in his room the only time he's not is if he's cleaning. I hope I didn't do something wrong. Maybe it was cause I quit singing, well I also just got a new boyfriend, I know whats wrong with him now. He's jealous, he likes me!?!

Well my boyfriend Daniel is a jerk. We went on our 3rd date and not only did he tell me to pay he said he was at a book club yesterday at 9 at night when we were gonna watch a movie. I mean really who does that. What a jerk.

When I told Austin he freaked out. He even tried to kill Daniel. With a broom. Of course he didn't cause I held him back so he gave up. When I told Daniel to leave and go to his girlfriends house Austin followed him to see who he was dating. When he came back he told me that he was dating this girl from school named Abby who's my ex best friend. But I'm happy that her and that jerk are together because I hate them both.

Later that day Austin cooked me dinner and it was good. Like how can a guy that cute cook so good. After he cooked popcorn and got a romantic movie for us to watch and at the end I was in tears. "She traveled around the world to find him when he lived right next door" I sob. He put his arm around me and I tingle inside. I told him I'm going to bed and he let's his arm slide down my back. It felt like when you take a shower and feel the water run down your back. So smooth, so warm, so nice.