The Kiss

After yesterday watching every romance movie there proble is I decided to go out to the town. Of course I asked Austin if he wanted to and he said sure. He told me he would drive so of course I said ok. My legs were hurting after riding 5 horses before we left anyways. When he was driving I fell asleep. How embarrassing. And when I woke up we were in front of the most beautiful restaurant and he told me that he brought me to the prettiest restaurant because I'm the pretties girl. How cute. "Aww thanks what are we doing here?" "I thought I'd take you on a date since you looked like you needed someone who loved you." He's so sweet.

When we finished eating I was gonna pay my half but he said no and paid it all. He's nothing like Daniel. He's sweet, kind, and actually loves me. After dinner we went home and went to our rooms but at about midnight I heard some music. And not just any music. No its romantic music.

I walk through the hallway to Austin's room to see what's going on. I knock on his door and he opens it up and I see him in some sweatpants and no shirt. Omg. "Um Austin what's going on." "Just come inside and find out." So I walk inside and it's only light by the moonlight shining through the window. I almost didnt notice all the roses and a note that said our song was the one you first made that made me love you till this day, when I first saw you at that mall, you made my heart go bum, bum, bum. Your eyes look like a nice snickers bar, and when our eyes meet they form a chocolate cake. That's all I know but did I show that I love you so.

After the when I was about to go back to my room I tripped and he caught me and I stared in his eyes again and we were inches away from that one thing we both wanted. A kiss. He picked me up so I could stand and I leaned in to kiss him and then "Bam" it happend. We kissed.