What Now..........

After last night me and Austin haven't been talking. I don't know why. Did I not kiss him right. Did he not like the way I acted. What do I do?

I'm worried about Austin I haven't seen him for 2 days. I'm gonna go to his room and see what's wrong. I knock on the door and he doesn't answer. Since its still my house I open the door and I can't belive what I see. There's a nuse and I see him siting on his bed writing a note. "Austin what are you doing." He looks at me with his puppy dog eyes and that sad little pout. I go over to him but he just screams "GET OUT!!!" "Austin why are you yelling at me." "GET OUT KAITLYN GET OUT." "FINE BUT DONT COME CRYING TO ME WHEN YOUR LONELY!!!" I storm out of his room slamming the door behind me.

I got worried when he didn't come out for a week after our big fight he still has a nuse in his room. I hope he doesn't hang himself. I need to go talk to him. I go to his room and open the door and see him standing on a stool and he's putting the nuse around his neck. "Austin don't" "it's to late Kaitlyn I'm sorry" he kicks the stool away and I see his body swinging around while he's panicking. I quickly grab the scissors from his bed and cut the rope. He falls to the ground with a thump and he looks at me.

"Why did you save me I don't want to be in this world, just let me go." "Austin I can't, I need you, I want you." "I just can't be here I don't belong here with such a nice life when everyone else is dying around me." "What do you mean?" I see his eyes tearing up so I walk over and sit with him on the floor. "Austin your safe with me, nothings gonna happen to you, and you deserve this, you need this, and so do I." I say as he lays his head on my shoulder and I kiss him on his forehead.

I wake up the next day laying on the floor with him next to me. I smile as I slowly leave the room. When I get to my room I pick out an outfit to where for the day but I can't think I'm to worried about him. I run to his room and slowly
Peak in the room and he's still sleeping. So I head back to my room and decide to wear a minty blue shirt, black and white leggins, black scarf, and some black UGGs. When I'm dressed I head to the bathroom and do my makeup. I use my light pink eyeshadow, light pink lipstick, and a small amount of foundation. I decide to curl my hair and put on my little owl necklace.

I he'd out of the bathroom and check on Austin again. Still sleeping. I head to the kitchen and cook some breakfest. I wonder what he likes to eat. I'm not sure so I cook some eggs and sausage and make some toast and a fresh jam. I go to his room and peak in and see him taking the nuse down from the celing. "Austin I cooked some breakfest if your hungry." "Ok I'll be there I a second." I go to the kitchen and fix him a plate. When he comes downstairs he has the use I his hand and the note sticking out of his pocket. "Kaitlyn I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried to leave you without. I will never do it again." "Austin it's ok the past is past."

The only question I have for him is what now.