Discovery

I thought of updating this chapter later on but seeing the No of views, i thought of updating as a token of gratitude. Enjoy the chapter and please vote and comment.

Harry's P.O.V

Its been 24 hrs since our Hogwarts letters had come. Ginny certainly should finish her seventh year and Hermione, being hermione is very excited for the school to reopen.

So both me and Ron decided to continue school just to have some quality time with the girls.

The school reopens in about 10 days and Hermione and Mrs weasley already started fussing about buying things and all.

George started to continue his and Fred's joke shop. He said that he has to continue what his brother and himself started rather than grieving about his loss.
The Weasleys still did not come out of the grief of fred's loss.

Seeing them like that, i always blame myself for the death of fred, remus, tonks and all other who died in the war. If only i could have defeated him earlier, there would not be this much loss.

Time lapse (Night)
I was sleeping as usual in Ron's bedroom and i found myself dreaming.
In the dream, i was in a deserted area and i saw a vicious flying creature storming towards me.

I took out my wand and started firing spells. The spells kinda seem to effect it but are unable to destroy it. Just then a sword appeared in my hand. It appeared as if it is created from a patronus, Silver and misty.

I thought of slashing the creature with this sword like thing but doubted whether there will be an impact.
As the creature began to come closer to me, my adrenaine told to use the sword and i slashed the creature with it.
"Wow! it worked" I thought seeing the creature scream in pain.

Then i slashed it some more times with quick reflexes which i got due to my wand practise. Finally the creature turned into dust screaming
Harry! Harry! I woke up to see Ron screaming my name.

"Oi! What happened mate? You are moving in your bed like you are attacking something." Ron asked

"Ntng, just a dream, I'm fine" I replied seeing ron's concerned face.

"Are you sure harry?"

"yeah, its just a weird dream and for the first time it has nothing to do with voldemort."

"Ok tell me about it afterwards but mom is shouting downstairs to come for breakfast. So hurry Harry." he said.

Time lapse (after breakfast)
I was sitting in the garden watching the gnomes dig holes and ginny came near me. Kissing my lips, she asked,
"What was it about love?"

"What?" I asked

"Your dream harry" she said,"Ron told me about it".

"Its nothing ginny ,just a ba....." I started to say but was cut off by ginny.
"No, TELL ME NOW! she practically yelled.

"Ok" I shrugged and said whole about the dream.

"So,there is no you know...sorry voldemort in that dream but a vicious creature attacked you and you finally killed it by some weird sword." Ginny confirmed.

"yes" I said,"I also have a feeling that this sword is magically born, i mean originated from a spell.

"Like what harry?" she asked.

"I think its kind of a patronus gin" I replied, "Call ron and mione here, i want to tell them about this".

Minutes later they came and again i explained my dream to them.
"This is weird harry!" Hermione exclaimed. I've never heard such a thing, nor i even read about something like this.

"yes mate, i didn't even hear about this in any kind of stories" ron said.

"Yeah, even i didn't hear about this but i have a gut feeling that i can do it" I said

"What! How can you say that harry?" mione asked.

"I dont know hermione but i can try it by using a patronus charm. Can u ppl give me some time alone?" I asked.

They all shrugged and went away. I started practising the spell.
Expecto Patronum! i tried but only my patronus, stag appeared. I tried it several times but no sword appeared.
After sometime i got tired, so i sat down for a while and meditated. This meditation helped me and i got my strenght back to focus my mind.

(really guys meditation helps u a lot for focusing your mind.)

This time i tried focusing on the sword and yelled EXPECTO PATRONUM! Just then the silver stag appeared in front of me and it transformed into a sword just like the one in the dream and landed in my other hand.
"Wow!" I heard Ron say and stared back to see ron, ginny and hermione in shock. They must have heard my yell and have seen the scene here.
I just waved at them and rotated the sword just like warriors do.
"Cool!" I exclaimed myself
Then all the three came to me with pure shock written on their faces.
"How the bloody hell did u do it mate" Ron asked shocked.
"Oh its nothing, i just used my patronus and concentrated on that particular thing." I replied.

"Ok ok let me also try harry" hermione asked.
"Ya sure mione but u have to concentrate on that particular thing". I said
" Ya, I think i'm good at firing spells at clear shots." hermione said
"good? you are brilliant at that" Ron said.
"Hermione smiled and tried her patronus for few times, the only spell which she wasn't good at. But after a few trials, it worked and a spear appeared in her hand.
"Wow" we all exclaimed and hermione was beaming with joy.
Soon, Ginny and Ron tried and it worked. Ginny produced a dagger and Ron produced a mace.
We all practised with our new weapons for sometime and went inside.

what do u think of the story guys so far. Is it good or bad? Please comment and thanks for the views.
Please vote if you like the story.

Thanks for my brother Harsha for helping me with this chapter.